An apology

What I learned in Bimini was the entertainment industry is ran by pedophiles. Then I told TW, TW laughed at me, and years later TW found out I was telling TW 100% truth.

Point being he doesn't need to say sorry to TW. He needs to go to confession. Confess his sins to priest and complete whatever penance is required. Then and only then will God forgive him. :shrug:

he played a dark priest in WoW, can he confess to himself.

Also, wsup felonius monk.

iirc andrew claimed that felonius used happymod in the throwback tourney

but im not 100% sure i believe it, since andrew also made videos specifically to make it look like dutch cheated (but it was obvious he didn't if u watched the full demo)

be an asshole, this is the only place on the internet where you can be an asshole without being banned.

Trust me, I know.

Point being he doesn't need to say sorry to TW. He needs to go to confession. Confess his sins to priest and complete whatever penance is required. Then and only then will God forgive him. :shrug:

Agreed.. let us prey..

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, I will stop touching my penis. Amen.”

Back