Getting rid of plexiglass in Philly.

I’ll get 2.05 in loose candy, a pack of camel menthols, a playboy and 3 jagerbombs to go plz

If you know Philly, you understand where she's coming from. No, she's not try to make convenience stores easier to rob.

I read a different article where one of the owners bought the store from a guy who's son was killed by a robbery in the store. It's easy for her to say that but her intent does nothing to confront the real problem.

Couldn't you just go after the alcohol sales without attacking the plexi glass?

what if they already did all of that

and then some

and still can't figure out what a better waste of others time and tax money would be?

this reminds me of seattle

Seattle Mayor Proposes Soda Tax To Fight White Privilege - Hit Run : Reason.com

good thing that mayor finally got caught molesting enough kids (believe 5) to be forced to step down. took him sodomizing his nephew i believe to finally get this degenerate out of office to ruin new lives elsewhere

spoiler alert: it's not "because feelings"

I can see her point, idk if this is the way to go about solving the problem though.

u skipperlicious, thingfish and ztir can see the point

the rest of us laugh at both this and you on the reg for being commie cucks

maybe this is just the new normal for tw and life?

Last edited:
The article read more so as you're going to have to choose between serving booze or having bulletproof glass. Apparently you can't have both.

because otherwise they have to file to become a bank?

LMAO

You have a Constitutional right to protect yourself. I don’t see how you can force a business owner to remove bulletproof glass. They going to remove glass from banks too in that area?

what u don't understand is that objects cause crime

it is the physical glass barriers that cause the nogs to chimp at gas stations late at night

it is the guns who shoot people (the exact verdict this week in San Fran)

it is the packaging on menthals that make people smoke them

it is the advertising to kids that have ruined our youth

you will notice that the more of an insufferable regressive someone is the more they pull this shit out of the air and fabricate false causation

the more they fight for more of this so they don't have to focus on the degenerate worthless dregs of civilization they are really propping up

the core constituency that they apparently can't even 3rd world import enough of

thats racist.gif

of course it is.....everything is

if it isn't it is sexist

if it isn't that it is xenophobic

if it isn't that it is homophobic

phobic in some way for sure

i often wonder how politicians come up with garbage like this

but then i realize that even they admit and acknowledge that their constituents they represent need a prison state of nannyism

because the people who vote for her are very likely sexual predators, illegals, or felons (or soon to be one)

so when prisoners hurt themselves you must worry about the environment more than the people......because you already long gave up on those people

much as can be said in this district of phili

spoiler alert: it's not "because feelings"

I can see her point, idk if this is the way to go about solving the problem though.

Government is so fucking stupid.

If they don't want to allow convenience stores in the city - then don't zone for them. Why the Philly government is punishing the poor store owners by having them get killed is beyond me. If there is nuisance behavior on the streets ARREST PEOPLE. Motherfucking god damned idiots. Why in the fuck do people vote for dems like this? They are so stupid. Also - the store owners they are punishing are minority groups as well.

This is an open attack on Asians. I don't even have to look to guess that the person who passed this is black. There is a long standing hatred of blacks against small Asian store owners. That is really waht's going on here. Racism.

No no. You can't arrest people for shoplifting. No no. You have to let them go. Leave it to the police. OK - we wiill barricade ourselves behind a fortress so that a) People can't steal our shit or b) shoot us. NO NO - you can't do that either and also - we don't even want your business in our city. Jesus Christ how much of this shit can people take?

Last edited:
i wish government was better at doing their job tbh

then mitch and amadeus wouldn't be able to post here anymore

neither are registered or permitted for this kind of internet action

as they screammmmmmmmmmmmmmm for more gubmt faster

Government is so fucking stupid.

If they don't want to allow convenience stores in the city - then don't zone for them. Why the Philly government is punishing the poor store owners by having them get killed is beyond me. If there is nuisance behavior on the streets ARREST PEOPLE. Motherfucking god damned idiots. Why in the fuck do people vote for dems like this? They are so stupid. Also - the store owners they are punishing are minority groups as well.

People Are Still Traveling Outside Philly to Avoid Soda Tax, Study Finds

Though the tax has brought in less revenue than expected, the city says the study’s results are overstated.
Read more at People Are Still Traveling Outside Philly to Avoid Soda Tax, Study Finds

more of the same until they become detroit anyways

if you think about it

they weren't going to last too much longer either way

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

the owners of these stores should get out and sell out while they still can

before this cold civil war we are in goes hot

Last edited:
I am going to laugh my ass off when the only way to get your shit is to pre-pay on Amazon and there won't be anything left to rob. Game over. The criminals will eat themselves.

Philly be like - No no homeowners. Having alarm systems and locks on your doors and German shepherds and guns is a NO NO. It sends the wrong message.

I am going to laugh my ass off when the only way to get your shit is to pre-pay on Amazon and there won't be anything left to rob. Game over. The criminals will eat themselves.

Philly be like - No no homeowners. Having alarm systems and locks on your doors and German shepherd and guns is a NO NO. It sends the wrong message.

best thing that could ever happen tbh

and to see the professional white apologists and enablers (like dranged and gotgaggis) be the first to go down in the next set of protest flames is just a bonus

i want to see first hand pov go pro how the disarmed kumbaya bullshit works when we hit peak tribalism and collapse in these inner cities

Back