it's almost 2018

rtcll

Veteran X
how is it possible that 98% of the people that still play tribes are worse than players in 1998 before they discovered skiing

every time a server has ppl playing it's filled with the most terrible players imaginable

how is everyone still so bad in 2017

CGx7ltIUkAAnSxw.jpg

if it weren't for the noobs who have been on lately the server would be empty there are a few however that refuse to learn, listen or get better. like VAV, XP, Asher etc..other then that I would say at least Texas got a little better

On the other hand when someone gets happymod working for the first time they start to feel invincible. What happens next is another player mouthing off about how terrible everyone is and about how great they are.

And thats just the first night!

Now you know. If you spot a good player that doesn't talk much those are the demos you want to watch. A smaq talking player - you can take those demos and pitch them - it would be like asking for athletic advice from Lance Armstrong.

i can't really tell what bugs is saying

i'm sure it's not that i cheat tho saying as how i stream when i play unless i've developed such an advanced hack it's a 3rd party overlay that doesn't show up on stream

Last edited:
don't worry

it's for the people like xpealidocious and joe daddy who manage to become worse at the game year after year

{OZ} auto aim - 2018 comin soon. shoots for you, ski's for you, caps for you, hell even wipes ur own ass for you.

paypal donations welcome

EvilTree{OZ}

Back