$4k - $5k: 61 days
$5k - $6k: 8 days
$6k - $7k: 13 days
$7k - $8k: 14 days
$8k - $9k: 9 days
$9k - $10k: 2 days
$10k - 11k: 1 day

:weird:

What's the best alternative to Coinbase? I've been trying to verify my account on there for over a month and they can't seem to do it.

What's the best alternative to Coinbase? I've been trying to verify my account on there for over a month and they can't seem to do it.

Sucks man, I'd advise to keep at it because it is super easy to use and links directly to Gdax which is a more stock-like exchange with lower fees.

I've heard about Gemini, which might be worth looking into or you can use localbitcoins.

Actually, I read that coinbase recently added phone customer support; you may want to try to call them and see if they can get it sorted out.

That's hyper inflation. How can merchants accept bitcoin as money, when it's going up so fast? In a way, bitcoin is backed by tying it to the US Dollar. 1 bitcoin = 11k US Dollars. Yet just a couple days ago it was 10k. How can that be traded as money when the price is sky rocketing?

Let's say you want to buy something on Newegg using Bitcoin. Someone would have to be adjusting the exchange rate every day.

Last edited:
That's hyper inflation.

no it's not. it's actually hyper deflation.

inflation is where your buying power goes down. (you used to be able to buy bread with 1 dollar now that same loaf of bread costs you 3 dollars). see Venezuela.

deflation is where your buying power increases. We can buy more bread with bitcoin this morning than we could yesterday.

It's not currency.

Nobody uses it as currency, and it's not commonly accepted anywhere.

It's a fucking tulip, wake up and smell the coffee. And now with it being so mainstream, I'm betting that some big wall street banker types are already in the process of a pump & dump. It's up to you to gamble along with them.

Not sure if trolling or actually retarded.

Bitcoin Accepted - Newegg.com
Guy cmon. Who the fuck is buying anything with Bitcoin today when it's gonna be up 10% tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

It's not currency. It's too volatile. It's nothing but an investment vehicle right now.

For a currency to be 'currency' it needs to be stable and completely commonplace. Bitcoin is neither.

I'm not shitting on it. Just calling it what it is.

Supposedly it went to 11.5k this morning. But the whales are taking profits and it's now tanking. I don't follow it live so I can't see the current price. The friend told me there are only 21 bitcoins in existence. Maybe that means what is left.

no it's not. it's actually hyper deflation.

inflation is where your buying power goes down. (you used to be able to buy bread with 1 dollar now that same loaf of bread costs you 3 dollars). see Venezuela.

deflation is where your buying power increases. We can buy more bread with bitcoin this morning than we could yesterday.

some would argue that the reason bitcoin is growing so fast is because as governments go further into debt, as they monetize their own bills and bonds, that this money is being pumped and then dumped into crypto currencies........

that the feedback quantitative easing techniques meant to bolster stocks are now being siphoned and diverted to an even faster and higher yield returning investment

that this is what is primarily fueling them at the moment

China Hits A Brick Wall: For First Time Ever, Record Chinese Credit Creation Fails To Stimulate Economy | Zero Hedge

Bitcoin Tops $11,000 - Bundesbank Sees No Bubble, Stiglitz Says | Zero Hedge

moreso abroad and from Asia apparently

all relative to position i suppose......

good bad being subjective to vantage point and personal objective

stiglitz hates it.......so that is a big plus for me

i don't care what jews think is bad news

Last edited:
it's almost like Dutch lives the life of a fat shut in.

I would really like to hear what he thinks 'farming' means and how it compares to mining which he has no idea about either

It's not currency.

Nobody uses it as currency, and it's not commonly accepted anywhere.

It's a fucking tulip, wake up and smell the coffee. And now with it being so mainstream, I'm betting that some big wall street banker types are already in the process of a pump & dump. It's up to you to gamble along with them.

the scary part is that people are putting it all on black that this will pay off because central banks and gubs are going to lose their grip over markets soon and everything is going to get away from them

that is a rather ominous and scary prediction to be betting on to this magnitude and for so many people to be getting in on it

with that said........a dipshit and his money are easily parted when it comes to gambling

there will be a snapping point and i am curious what side it will be on

Back