Bitcoin Surge

what's realistic is today bitcoin is as real a currency as any other "government-backed" currency

how massive the bubble is and what is bitcoin's true value is the thing dreams(and nightmares) are made of

These last few posts prove my point. It's a shit load of your dorks playing in this sandbox and the sand sharks are going to clean your dumbasses out

what's realistic is today bitcoin is as real a currency as any other "government-backed" currency

how massive the bubble is and what is bitcoin's true value is the thing dreams(and nightmares) are made of
This is kind of a dumb oversimplification. The US dollar isn't backed by the US government its backed by the US economy. There's a layer of something tangible and strong under the US dollar. No Such Thing can be said about Bitcoin. Its value is literally entirely based on speculation.

You can't do logic and facts with these dude amRam. I applaud your effort but you watch what happens next

Bitcoin seems like a real currency because it's accepted at real merchants like Newegg. The other cryptocurrencies however, they're simply signing up people with real money letting the people mine a finite number of coins by computer. The friend I know just sent me a picture of a Visa card with a Bitcoin logo. I don't know how that would work. It's like making up money out of thin air. Yes, I know the government does the same thing, but I'm surprised this can happen.
BitPay – Get Started with Bitcoin Payments

Last edited:
i've really had a lot of fun getting into the cryptos. i'm actually bummed i didn't get into this stuff much earlier. trading is fun.

it's interesting reading about different use cases for blockchain technology and hedging bets on the alt-coins.

i'm sure it'll be much less fun when it crashes and i start losing money, but right now this shit is crazy exciting.

Bitcoin seems to be driving technology. I don't care if it goes to $0 or $1million -- I can at least benefit from that aspect of it.

As long as the waste heat can be utilized, then it's a million times better than just running an electric heater. I seriously doubt it is economically feasible if you also need to run air conditioners.

ITT: SuperTrap mad he didn't buy in.

Just hit new milestone ATH of $10,000 about an hour ago and is already pumping past $10,200.

up another 300 since my last post yall squabblin' niggaz missing out

DPrkSE7WAAETgJ1.jpg

how the fuk is ram that i bought over a year ago more than double the price now

can i blame bitcoin and cellphones for hogging all the rams

that would be great

Say I have access to a couple of 45u racks. What if I purchased some old HP gen 7 DL580's on the cheap and loaded up all those PCI slots with modern GPU's. I have the space and cooling to run multiple racks at home. How many coins (flavor of the month) could one expect?

I know what I can purchase and setup, but the part I cannot figure out is how many coins I could expect in return. I see these custom setups that seem woefully inadequate in what they can do per box. Trying to up the game here for home setups.

I guess the biggest question is do I have the guts to take the plunge. I have access to the money and talent to turn my basement into a farm. Question is do I want to? I've researched this several time the past year or so and keep pushing it out. Longer anyone waits the more its becomes less of a golden goose.

Like all investments nobody can predict the future.

Back