TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
see, this is what happens when you let a bunch of liberal cucks run the tw discord

maybe u should team up with fellow malcontent earthinhabitant to start your own alternative discord

that no one will come to

again

haHAA

maybe u should team up with fellow malcontent earthinhabitant to start your own alternative discord

that no one will come to

again

haHAA

nah

not worth it

too many pussy liberals like yourself

don't feel like stealing the drama away from arcadus

nah

not worth it

tribalwar discord - and before that tribalwar irc, have been outlets for control & power of middle aged white cucks. clinging so hard to this only source of their ego-gratification is borderline cringey.

Last edited:
wow man im convinced

fuck discord and groove admin abuse

groov's issue is user..not satisfied with block function and have sent him the patch.
:signed:

ya i agree

see, this is what happens when you let a bunch of liberal cucks run the tw discord

lying and scamming cucks.

unsticky this thread for more exposure please

Antifreeze can read it..that is all that matters.
:closet:

that no one will come to

again

haHAA

funny groov suggest that, as that is what advice has been to a few others in it, who complained...

I for sure will join Havax, count me in, just to be a founder of one, that is not bunch of scammers and liars and no telling what else.

nah

not worth it

yea, arcadus and groov, a select few, for sure put the V in agina

tribalwar discord - and before that tribalwar irc, have been outlets for control & power of middle aged white cucks. clinging so hard to this only source of their ego-gratification is borderline cringey.

yea, when they are lying and censoring....you know they are scammers.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

i just wanted to let earth know that we dont miss u at all and its a much better discord chan w/ out u so keep out pls k? thx

The Grand Alliance, also known as The Big Three, was a military alliance consisting of the three major Allied powers of World War II: the Soviet Union, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It is often called the "Strange Alliance" because it united the world's greatest capitalist state, the greatest communist state and the greatest colonial power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back