[got haggis] Star wars battlefront 2 micro transactions backfire by Mogs - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [got haggis] Star wars battlefront 2 micro transactions backfire
Page 2 of 11
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
21 - 11-18-2017, 15:31
never got the hate boner for ea, it's not like ubisoft or actiblizzard or take 2 are any different

Sponsored Links
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 11-18-2017, 16:39
EA sucks, but also the entitled gamer generation needs to grow up and learn to take responsibiliy.

Wahhhhhh I make terrible decisions and blame others. There's been tons of reddit posts about other games where people spend $400+ on loot crates (yes more than the game console itself in some cases).

Yeah, EA sucks but guess what? Almost every game I play now has loot boxes and I ignore them. Let the other fools pay. Better for me than DLC maps that I have to buy.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 11-18-2017, 17:06
they could always stop buying ea games

i did and now i'm winning bigly

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 11-18-2017, 17:19
what i dont get is how EA has been doin this for years and their gullible prepube fanbois have been taking it ... why now? did some drynut finally grow some and yell "no more!"?... enuf to get the others to rise up on the reddit pedestal of flatfoots

Deuse
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 11-19-2017, 05:19
I bought the game...And it is GREAT!!!! F the loot Crate crap... I level up as I play which makes it a blast...

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 11-19-2017, 06:07
no game made by EA in the last 20 years has been good... therefore u like bad game

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 11-19-2017, 06:46
I dont mind lootcrates/microtransactions as long as they are cosmetic and dont affect the game in other ways

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 11-19-2017, 08:13
I'm sure they will all be happy when EA says '**** it' if we cant make EZ money we wont bother making the games.

Just like no more movies are going to come out of Hollywood b/c thx for ****ing up the sex.

Atlas shrugged is happening soon

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
29 - 11-19-2017, 08:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
what i dont get is how EA has been doin this for years and their gullible prepube fanbois have been taking it ... why now? did some drynut finally grow some and yell "no more!"?... enuf to get the others to rise up on the reddit pedestal of flatfoots
****ing THIS

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 11-19-2017, 09:42
Quote:
They finally took it too far when people crunched the numbers on how long it would take to actually earn all the credits to buy all the cards/gear it was like 4500 hours or something. I think that woke some people up.

Personally I've never purchased a single loot crate. fk that noise.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 11-19-2017, 11:05
The system still would be way cheaper when compared to $40 of DLC or more that is standard. For adults who would just ignore them, this system would be way cheaper. I'd rather get my DLC free and ignore loot crates.

But hey, it is EA's fault that people make bad choices.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 11-19-2017, 11:20
Quote:
I think it's so touchy because EA shut down visceral and are killing everyone star wars dreams

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 11-19-2017, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
The system still would be way cheaper when compared to $40 of DLC or more that is standard. For adults who would just ignore them, this system would be way cheaper. I'd rather get my DLC free and ignore loot crates.

But hey, it is EA's fault that people make bad choices.
40$ is a far reach from the 2k required to unlock everything

this isn't a microtransaction system for cosmetic items, it's a pay to win systen

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 11-19-2017, 12:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU6xgX-byPQ

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 11-19-2017, 12:54

hastie
VeteranX
Old
36 - 11-19-2017, 14:19
I think the crux of the issue is $60 AAA games. Development on those games can be so expensive, but everyone is so against raising the base price of games to $80 or $100. Games have been $60 for over a decade...

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 11-19-2017, 14:31
This is a $80 game dude.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 11-19-2017, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastie View Post
I think the crux of the issue is $60 AAA games. Development on those games can be so expensive, but everyone is so against raising the base price of games to $80 or $100. Games have been $60 for over a decade...
theyre expensive cuz half their budget is pissed away on marketing... nerds pay like 2x more just to know about the game lolol

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 11-19-2017, 14:39
If you live in the land down under you're already there.

Even if you don't give a **** about Star Bores anymore or never bought an EA game in your life you have to understand that this **** is spreading like a virus. Your Red Dead Redemption game is being designed from the ground up around microtransactions.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 11-19-2017, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyElTigre View Post
I think it's so touchy because EA shut down visceral and are killing everyone star wars dreams
they should get angrier at disney for ****ing it all up... then again lucas already sorta ****ed it up a decade ago with eps1-3.

takes a lot to ruin childhood memories lol

Page 2 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [got haggis] Star wars battlefront 2 micro transactions backfire

Social Website Bullshit