[got haggis] Star wars battlefront 2 micro transactions backfire

EA sucks, but also the entitled gamer generation needs to grow up and learn to take responsibiliy.

Wahhhhhh I make terrible decisions and blame others. There's been tons of reddit posts about other games where people spend $400+ on loot crates (yes more than the game console itself in some cases).

Yeah, EA sucks but guess what? Almost every game I play now has loot boxes and I ignore them. Let the other fools pay. Better for me than DLC maps that I have to buy.

what i dont get is how EA has been doin this for years and their gullible prepube fanbois have been taking it ... why now? did some drynut finally grow some and yell "no more!"?... enuf to get the others to rise up on the reddit pedestal of flatfoots

I bought the game...And it is GREAT!!!! F the loot Crate crap... I level up as I play which makes it a blast...

I'm sure they will all be happy when EA says 'fuck it' if we cant make EZ money we wont bother making the games.

Just like no more movies are going to come out of Hollywood b/c thx for fucking up the sex.

Atlas shrugged is happening soon

what i dont get is how EA has been doin this for years and their gullible prepube fanbois have been taking it ... why now? did some drynut finally grow some and yell "no more!"?... enuf to get the others to rise up on the reddit pedestal of flatfoots

Fucking THIS

They finally took it too far when people crunched the numbers on how long it would take to actually earn all the credits to buy all the cards/gear it was like 4500 hours or something. I think that woke some people up.

Personally I've never purchased a single loot crate. fk that noise.

The system still would be way cheaper when compared to $40 of DLC or more that is standard. For adults who would just ignore them, this system would be way cheaper. I'd rather get my DLC free and ignore loot crates.

But hey, it is EA's fault that people make bad choices.

I think it's so touchy because EA shut down visceral and are killing everyone star wars dreams

The system still would be way cheaper when compared to $40 of DLC or more that is standard. For adults who would just ignore them, this system would be way cheaper. I'd rather get my DLC free and ignore loot crates.

But hey, it is EA's fault that people make bad choices.
40$ is a far reach from the 2k required to unlock everything

this isn't a microtransaction system for cosmetic items, it's a pay to win systen

eanazi.gif

I think the crux of the issue is $60 AAA games. Development on those games can be so expensive, but everyone is so against raising the base price of games to $80 or $100. Games have been $60 for over a decade...

I think the crux of the issue is $60 AAA games. Development on those games can be so expensive, but everyone is so against raising the base price of games to $80 or $100. Games have been $60 for over a decade...

theyre expensive cuz half their budget is pissed away on marketing... nerds pay like 2x more just to know about the game lolol

If you live in the land down under you're already there.

Even if you don't give a shit about Star Bores anymore or never bought an EA game in your life you have to understand that this shit is spreading like a virus. Your Red Dead Redemption game is being designed from the ground up around microtransactions.

I think it's so touchy because EA shut down visceral and are killing everyone star wars dreams

they should get angrier at disney for fucking it all up... then again lucas already sorta fucked it up a decade ago with eps1-3.

takes a lot to ruin childhood memories lol

Back