TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth remember the way you taunted on Discord with the crybaby pics and gifs, when people complained about your shitlinking and the way you ignored the channel you were provided with? A channel specifically made just for you so we didn't have to ban you?

y0N39K6.gif

jfc you're 1000x worse than Dare, who literally had brain damage

at least he could read

trying to think of one comment or anything you posted, that was ever of value...maybe you can refresh our memory, as I keep drawing blanks, unless it was some racist rant, that i forgot?

help us out, and if you are suggesting, that all i did was post links...you are now lying, no doubt...as you know that is not true and was not going on, when i got banned...so make something else up...please, or attempt to justify your comment, with something valid and not some stereotypical exaggeration.

since you did not answer, the 2 questions, will take the lack of response and attack deflect, as a "rather not say".

:shrug:

Earth remember the way you taunted on Discord with the crybaby pics and gifs, when people complained about your shitlinking and the way you ignored the channel you were provided with? A channel specifically made just for you so we didn't have to ban you?

y0N39K6.gif

well, think i posted a few of those, in response to misticane and few other of you crying and whining...

Can you give us an estimate how many posted the day, I was banned?
Also, how many did a few others post?

Don't tell us, your discord is broke like groov's and block does not work?

lol irc is just as bad if not worse with the dramatic bullshit faggotry

Well, bought groov his books and sent him to school and he still cannot get the block feature to satisfy him, in discord.

Have a distinct feeling, he would cry and whine in it also.

lol this is such a crazy circular conversation

earth: 'why did i get banned i want to get back in'
'because you're a spammer'
earth: 'did i say something offensive?'
'no, you spammed constantly'
earth: 'everyone on that discord is a rasis child molester'
'... wut'
earth: 'what did i say that was so offensive'
'you're a spammer'
earth: 'i can't read, why was i banned? did i offend someone'
'oh god i cant take this retard anymore'
earth: 'everyone except me is rasis pedo'

lol this is such a crazy circular conversation

earth: 'why did i get banned i want to get back in'
'because you're a spammer'
earth: 'did i say something offensive?'
'no, you spammed constantly'
earth: 'everyone on that discord is a rasis child molester'
'... wut'
earth: 'what did i say that was so offensive'
'you're a spammer'
earth: 'i can't read, why was i banned? did i offend someone'
'oh god i cant take this retard anymore'
earth: 'everyone except me is rasis pedo'

well thank you, now we know you are a liar and like to make things up too.

tenor.gif

TW Discord URL by Rayn - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums

first off edofnor is just trolling
second, discord isn't an rss feed for links that semi-relate to whatever fleeting thought you have in your withering brain
third, apparently you've scammed people here and in the t2 community which is why they banned you too and we don't need that shit either

apparently, you are wrong and making false accusations...though nothing unexpected from you...as you don't have the balls to admit you were wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back