Sulu the roofie date raper? by Brasstax - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sulu the roofie date raper?
Page 1 of 2
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 11-11-2017, 04:24
That's what a guy in Portland says. Says that Takei speaking out against Harvey infuriated him.

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981 | Hollywood Reporter

I always thought the dude was pretty creepy.

Here he is holding a fans junk on Stern

I don't give a **** about him holding someone's junk who wants their junk held. If this guy in Portland is telling the truth - there will be more in Sulu's past. Just like Cosby.

Quote:
Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it," Brunton tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."

Brunton says he was living in Hollywood in 1981, working as a waiter and beginning a career as a commercial actor and model when he met a 43- or 44-year-old Takei one evening at Greg's Blue Dot bar. The men exchanged numbers and would call one another from time to time as well as run into each other at clubs, Brunton says. When Brunton broke up with his then-boyfriend, he spoke with Takei. "He said, 'Let me know what your new number is' and I did. And not long after we broke up and I moved out, George called me," Brunton recalls.

Takei, as Brunton tells it, invited him to dinner and the theater. "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton says. "He was a great ear. He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

THR spoke to four longtime friends of Brunton — Norah Roadman, Rob Donovan, Stephen Blackshear and Jan Steward — who said that he had confided in them about the Takei encounter years ago.

Takei's rep, Julia Buchwald, tells THR, "George is traveling in Japan and Australia and not reachable for comment." Takei, now 80, rose to fame playing Hikaru Sulu on the original Star Trek television series. He is also an author and activist and has been an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ rights.

Brunton claims that he met up with Takei years after the incident in Portland, Brunton's current home, while the actor was there on a book tour. "I wanted to see him," Brunton says. "I always wanted to ask him — I just felt really betrayed. I thought I was a friend and here I am later, just another piece of meat. So I called him up at the hotel — I figured out which hotel he was at — and he said 'Hi, Scott. I remember you.' I wanted to ask him why. We met for coffee, and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was just too uncomfortable."

Brunton says he considered going to the media with the story for years, but he assumed no one would take him seriously. "Who's going to believe me? It's my word against his," he says.

Brunton's reasoning changed after the Harvey Weinstein scandal, and specifically when Takei spoke out regarding allegations leveled against Kevin Spacey.

On Oct. 29, Anthony Rapp, an actor starring in the latest Star Trek series, claimed to BuzzFeed News that Spacey sexually assaulted him while he was a minor in 1986. Spacey later apologized and came out as gay in response. "When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong," Takei said of the Spacey claim in a statement to THR on Oct. 30. "For Anthony Rapp, he has had to live with the memory of this experience of decades ago. For Kevin Spacey, who claims not to remember the incident, he was the older, dominant one who had his way. Men who improperly harass or assault do not do so because they are gay or straight — that is a deflection. They do so because they have the power, and they chose to abuse it."

Brunton says he found Takei's response infuriating. "I don't want anything from him but an apology," he says. "I am sure he'll disown all this, I don't know, maybe not."

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 11-11-2017, 04:30
if he's gay, he's probably a ****ing pedophile too

that's just the way it goes

lock him up

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 11-11-2017, 06:37
Damn, not sulu, say it isn***8217;t so, he is one of two outwardly gay dudes in Hollywood who are pretty ****ing cool. Oh well, fire and brimstone in Hollywood was way overdue

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
4 - 11-11-2017, 07:22

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
5 - 11-11-2017, 07:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
if he's gay, he's probably a ****ing pedophile too

that's just the way it goes

lock him up
Hes not a white person

thats a white person crime

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 11-11-2017, 08:27
Maybe Black Doug gave him the wrong pills?

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 11-11-2017, 09:25
he was saying the other day on stern that he does/will molest men

like get handsy with ppl in a rough way

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 11-11-2017, 10:02
Some fat retard made another thread about this. I guess it's going to be a big deal.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 11-11-2017, 10:14
Did mult-threads just throw your whole little day into a tailspin?

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 11-11-2017, 10:17
lol just one more virtue signaling Hollywood libtard biting the dust of their own hypocrisy.

God damn is it a good time 2 b alive.

I will probably kill myself tho if Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis have been raping around town. Tru American heros

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
11 - 11-11-2017, 10:28
Bruce Willis pisses alot of ppl off

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
12 - 11-11-2017, 10:51

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 11-11-2017, 11:07
Bruce Willis is a bald little *****. **** em.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 11-11-2017, 13:38
so this homosexually gay ****** knew that sulu was a gay fag, hung out w/ him on many dates w/ a romantic pretext and then, after months, he finally gets the cosby cocktail and the sulu space aids he craved?

hmm

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 11-11-2017, 17:11

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 11-11-2017, 17:28
Cross post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
I don't think Takei did anything that wrong. That said he's been such a sanctimonious SJW ******* that it's fun to see this happen.

Think about it, he was a grown ass adult man, who got hammered with a homosexual, then went to the homosexual's apartment to pass out...what the **** did he expect to happen?? Talk about an unwanted sexual encounter that's easy to avoid. Cry me a river.

I think he knew something like that might happen and he was completely OK with it. I also think gay men love drama and compete with one another in the oppression Olympics because they want to be victims too. Maybe he made the whole thing up? Either way the point is, he's not a victim.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
17 - 11-11-2017, 21:50
Request: Nash please combine the two Sulu threads.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
18 - 11-11-2017, 21:56
stfu weirdo

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 11-12-2017, 03:31
In before absent claims sulu is Jew too.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
20 - 11-12-2017, 07:57
None of this should be a surprise. Sulu is a pedo.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sulu the roofie date raper?

Social Website Bullshit