Mr Robot

i was really enjoying season 1 through the first 2/3rds, but haven't loved elliott's falling into insanity with his dad story. the first couple episodes of season 2 have kinda dragged :/

season 2 is basically ass until the final couple eps. esmail (show runner/creator) kinda gets lost in style and hidden metaphors so the show + characters lose their purpose

season 3 picks up again with like actual progerssion of people + plot

all the people who say "you have to watch this show" (applies to any show) are usually sjws and cucks with way too much time on their hands

i literally hear this shit so much... "do you watch ____ show?" how about get some real interests instead of watching tv shows....fuck.....

/rant

few things exist that encompass the entirety of humanity - the highs, the lows, and everything inbetween - better than storytelling

Great show. Season 1 is almost perfect. Season 2 is just strange but it eventually gets really good. Season 3 has been average to certain aspects being great so far.

all the people who say "you have to watch this show" (applies to any show) are usually sjws and cucks with way too much time on their hands

i literally hear this shit so much... "do you watch ____ show?" how about get some real interests instead of watching tv shows....fuck.....

/rant

You mean like hanging around in bars after work?

Love this show. Clearly they tried to figure what to do with the show during season 2, and they got it. Love the plot twists

I was okay with it at first, but then female hackers appeared and if I recall correctly, a Muslim female hacker came into play. I turned it off. It's dog shit.

there are probably a shit load of female programmers that are better than you

/rant

such a strange post

wasn't really digging the premise of this season, but eps 8 and 10 were top notch, glad it got renewed for a 4th. hopefully season 4 will make some sense out of what the fuck white rose is doing

:rofl: i love the old 'n angry chiming in here. "female muslim hacker? ruined the realism - had to stop"

yet somehow when the main character habitually guesses people's passwords it's totally believable.

/rant

enjoying things is sjw

i'll be in the garage hanging sheetrock round an engine that i've been building

where's my chewing tobacco

what r the odds the best hacker n the world finds an all race cast of superhackers

the lipservice given to over-represented minorities is ridic

Back