Vanster pls explain

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Might as well explain yourself Vanster.

That way everyone can hear your side of the matter. This is not a perfect world, and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Sometimes strangulation and assault is a necessary evil. For all we know you were perfectly in the right.

Clearing the air does just that. It clears the air.

cbb52c4ae5855665bbdd6808d7d3987d9ea615928875e1dc9095b7b4a5c0be4b.jpg

Kinda feel bad for the guy. He got fucked in court. He should stick to running cause being a criminal is clearly not his thing.

Might as well explain yourself Vanster.

That way everyone can hear your side of the matter. This is not a perfect world, and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Sometimes strangulation and assault is a necessary evil. For all we know you were perfectly in the right.

Clearing the air does just that. It clears the air.

...but this is you saying this as if your past is completely clean.

I mean come on, you're easily one of TW's actual real life dirt bags

...but this is you saying this as if your past is completely clean.

I mean come on, you're easily one of TW's actual real life dirt bags

Except that is what YOU think I am saying. I never said I was a saint you dipshit. In fact I have been found guilty of assault (dweasel back in 2008) and terroristic threats (back in 1996) myself. If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would understand me posting this thread is not me being a jerk to him. I don't much care for Tonto but inviting him to explain the situation in his own words rather than peeps going wild with theories is only right and benefits him.

Yes I used to be a dirtbag. People tend to emulate those they are around. It is known. I sorted myself out. Took some time but I did it. Not that it matters. I could give the world the cure for cancer or something of the like and fucktards like you will still bump your gums. I'm cool with it because at the end of the day what people like you think doesn't matter.

Thank you for your input. Now back to topic.

Except that is what YOU think I am saying. I never said I was a saint you dipshit. In fact I have been found guilty of assault (dweasel back in 2008) and terroristic threats (back in 1996) myself. If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would understand me posting this thread is not me being a jerk to him. I don't much care for Tonto but inviting him to explain the situation in his own words rather than peeps going wild with theories is only right and benefits him.

Yes I used to be a dirtbag. People tend to emulate those they are around. It is known. I sorted myself out. Took some time but I did it. Not that it matters. I could give the world the cure for cancer or something of the like and fucktards like you will still bump your gums. I'm cool with it because at the end of the day what people like you think doesn't matter.

Thank you for your input. Now back to topic.

Why do you feel that he need to explain anything to you or anyone else on this forum?

I also have no idea what caused this thread to be made though.

Why do you feel that he need to explain anything to you or anyone else on this forum?

I also have no idea what caused this thread to be made though.

I prefer he doesn't explain anything to me. It would be redundant as I already know what happened. However it would be beneficial to him to explain to you all because the sharks here smell blood. I'm not the one on probation and I'm not the one who will go out of their way to fuck with him. Make of it what you will.

If you have "no idea" the perhaps the correct course of action is to remain silent until you know wtf is going on? That way when you speak you will be speaking from an informed standpoint versus the standpoint of ignorance.

I prefer he doesn't explain anything to me. It would be redundant as I already know what happened. However it would be beneficial to him to explain to you all because the sharks here smell blood. I'm not the one on probation and I'm not the one who will go out of their way to fuck with him. Make of it what you will.

If you have "no idea" the perhaps the correct course of action is to remain silent until you know wtf is going on? That way when you speak you will be speaking from an informed standpoint versus the standpoint of ignorance.

If you know what happened, again why do you feel that he needs to explain anything here? If there are sharks, as you reference, they probably already know anyhow. Asking him to post his story here is really a way to fuck with him. If he wanted people to know, he would say something. If he doesn't say anything people can speculate and it is on him to not give a fuck.

Please stop IRL fucking with over a flame war on TW. It isn't worth it.

Rest assured, I have no interest in trying to destroy someone for real. We all are just trying to get by

Asking him to post his story here is really a way to fuck with him. If he wanted people to know, he would say something. If he doesn't say anything people can speculate and it is on him to not give a fuck.

If I wanted to fuck with him I could. Easily. However he's in no way a threat to me so doing so would be like going out of my way just to step on an ant. If he says nothing he will regret it because he has made enemies of some real assholes here. Strike when the beast is wounded much?

Please stop IRL fucking with over a flame war on TW. It isn't worth it.

Rest assured, I have no interest in trying to destroy someone for real. We all are just trying to get by

I agree 100%.

TBF Vanster needs to step off too

of course, someone might get mad and buy their own PI, as you did. Holy crap then next thing you know HR is asking you. . ". .um do you know who havax is? do you know why he is advocating black people to be hanged and burned? Do you know why this person advocates the gassing of jews?

pawn to c1

Back