[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

IkET6US.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

This reminds me of when people call the cops cause they got cheated in a drug deal.

What happens to the dealer in those situations? What dealer? How about the person reporting? :lol:

What amazes me is these people where in charge and didn't have enough brain matter to see this coming.. how does that happen? Arrogance? Stupidity? Nothing good I guarantee.

no, you should be super mad that your taxes are being marginally lowered in order to afford tax breaks for those that do not need it. maybe you'll be one someday buddy I am with you

and there you have it: greed and envy of others on display

just who in the fuck do you think you are to say who needs what?

by your logic, I say you need a bullet between the eyes and you arent allowed to argue against it

:ftard:

Jesus Christ. Speaking of surrendering your balls. Way to go Germany

Rejected asylum seeker convicted of rape in Germany amid victim insults | Fox News

A rejected asylum seeker who raped a 23-year-old German woman in front of her boyfriend after threatening the couple with a saw -- and who then called the victim "a prostitute" in court -- was sentenced to nearly 12 years in prison Thursday.

“If the court says the DNA fits, then I have to call the girl a prostitute," the man told the court during the trial. "Anyone who supports this girl who claims to have been raped is the dirtiest person on earth."

In another outburst, after the court heard security footage showed Eric X. left his asylum shelter around 8 p.m. on the night of the crime and didn’t return until early the next morning, the man claimed lawyers were serving up a “trick question” and that he was inside the facility the entire time.

The victim told police she did not resist the attack, even though there was a Swiss army knife in the tent, and she told her boyfriend to call police, The Local reported.
Hold on raper.. let me get my swiss army knife out and cut you slightly.

But the frantic boyfriend reportedly struggled to convince police that the attack had happened and that he needed help.
“You are not f-----g with me I hope?” said one officer who took an emergency call,*according to The Daily Mail.

The case prompted outrage across Germany, where high-profile crimes committed by asylum-seekers have drawn particular public scrutiny in recent years.

I would like to take a moment and thank President Donald Trump and really Hillary also. Thank you Hillary for being a insufferable cunt

by your logic, I say you need a bullet between the eyes and you arent allowed to argue against it

Whatever is more than what they got, is too much and not needed

if I had 730k/yr bullet in the eyes I do not think eye would need it

no.. you are a believer in redistributing wealth.. why? Because you have failed to make your own and you are mad. You want your fair share.

Learn to live with it

no.. you are a believer in redistributing wealth.. why? Because you have failed to make your own and you are mad. You want your fair share.

Learn to live with it

what about people who have a good chunk of money and make individual efforts to redistribute their wealth?

do they get to have opinions on taxes for those with higher incomes?

Back