Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

I hate that dude, but he can't be more right there.

The male feminist is that douchebag that hangs around someone else's partner trying to force a break-up so they "can be there for them".

The male feminist is that douchebag that hangs around someone else's partner as their "friend" trying to force a break-up so they "can be there for them".

The male feminist is that douchebag that hangs around someone else's partner trying to force a break-up so they "can be there for them".

The male feminist is that douchebag that hangs around someone else's partner as their "friend" trying to force a break-up so they "can be there for them".

DMwlPwkW4AAKUZi.jpg

Harvey going to start praying to allah any day now.

Another pervert Jew outed!

More than 30 women have come forward to accuse Hollywood writer-director James Toback of sexual harassment and abuse, weeks after a New York Times exposé containing details of decades of similar allegations against movie mogul Harvey Weinstein set off shockwaves throughout the entertainment industry and forced examinations of its treatment of women.

Three Dozen Women Accuse Director James Toback of Sexual Harassment

and here comes the tidal wave of "me too"

couldn't get anywhere by actual whoring so may as well try attention whoring instead

all these women coming forward... Rape, assault, no duh.

This shit though. So are these women saying they didn't enter an unspoken arrangement? Make me a star and I will blow you. They didn't understand the contract? Or are they just that weak.

They didn't get it when one chick said no way and didn't get the job and they said "Sure, I will blow that".. and became a star?

At this point thousands of women are saying they just stood by while someone else took advantage of them. Including politicians. People we would like to think would stand up to the enemy of the US can't tell some dude to get fucked? Or at least pursue charges afterword?

No excuse for the men but Christ women.. this has been the deal since the dawn of time. Men take care of women and women blow men. It's up to you to negotiate the details women. You draw the line. Men will just keep going. "Get rich, hard and give it away" That is how men function

Back to the thousands... so now it's everyone. How do you separate the people that just sucked vs the people that sucked?

I have no idea who or what she is.. just a random headline to illustrate.

Katie Armiger says she was blacklisted from country music after sexual harassment allegations | Fox News

Cory Feldman, recently saying he might come forward against some of the most powerful people in Hollywood and fears for the safety of his family, has been suddenly arrested.

I'm not buying all the celebrities coming out about this. At least I don't buy their holier than thou "We need to show women that they can speak out against this."

Patrice O'Neal used to joke about Hollywood being a cartel. Weinstein owed someone a favor and didn't follow through. So now they throw him to the wolves because he didn't play ball and that makes stories about him being a predator get front page news. If he did not piss someone off that was higher up than he was, I doubt we would have ever heard about this.

Rose McGowan, that psycho, has an amazing camel toe by the way.

2015 05 23 17 16 39 — imgbb.com

NWS

Last edited:
Back