[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Holy shit havax and supertrap furiously googling shit to use against me

Triggered

avHnbUZ.gif

KC is a wonder. His intuition and brain allows him an incredibly high success rate. One only rivaled by Gordon Gekko.

Day Trading: Smart Or Stupid?

“The success rate for day traders is estimated to be around only 10%, so … 90% are losing money.”* Cory Michael at Vantage Point Trading is even more pessimistic (or realistic) when he says, “Only 1% of [day] traders really make money.”* He says it’s because of the “social mood.” *Put simply, by definition, if you are buying, someone else must be selling; that is the social part.* The markets are a real-time thermometer; buying and selling, action and reaction.* If someone is making money, someone else is losing money.* You would have to join the crowd as the market is moving up and be smarter than that crowd to get out before they do, if it starts to fall.

But not KC. You can tell from his posts he is a fucking business genius. A goddamn prodigy

Last edited:
:lol: Do you get how stupid you sound KC? You got greedy and went to far. A bank teller really is more your style. Shift work. Hourly. Just scrapping by.

I think we should all recognize the genius among us. I can't believe we have a 4% here. How lucky are we?

Vantage Point Trading | How Much Money Day Traders Can Make (Stocks, Forex and Futures)How Much Money Can I Make As a Day Trader

All scenarios, and income potential, are assuming you are one of the few day traders who reaches this level and can make a living from the markets. At the beginning of article it was stated that*a large group of day traders fail…only about 4% of people who attempt day trading*will even be profitable. The very profitable traders are a smaller percentage.

On behalf of TribalWar.. Gosh KC. Well done. Well done

Via PM

KittyCat said:
You do realize I'm wealthy from day trading

I'm not trying to brag since idc and rather live poor simple lifestyle

I just dont get you trying to perpetuate this in on welfare thing when other ppl here know it's not true

I think it's hilarious tho keep posting it

At least keep the bank teller troll it is funny hehe

Awestruck

It's (willfully) ignorant to point to chicago and say that gun control legislation is ineffective, because the regulations are so easily circumvented by purchases outside the city/state. There may as well be no stronger legislation at all.

It's overly simplistic to say that due to the ubiquity of firearms in the US population that gun control is unenforceable. Yes, criminals won't be handing in their guns for credit. And yet, the existing firearm amounts would decrease over time (probably a long time).

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another on gun control, but I do think it's dishonest of gun-rights folks to deny the societal consequences of their preference (more deaths, higher non-stranger homicide rates, expanded capacity of mass homicide)

No, no it's not. It's exposing how weak you and your position is (just as in economics).

In fact, you bowed out saying you dont have a strong position -that's the epitome of caving because you realize that following the logical conclusion of your argument is one you arent willing to defend, the stripping of someone's Rights.

If you were actually intelligent, you would realize that a leftist ideology, when it concerns the [lack of] enforcement of crimes, is why crimes committed with weapons are far more prevalent than they should be, ie no harsh penalties for crimes committed. If you actually executed people for murders with an express lane mentality, I would be willing to bet you would see a large reduction in crime.

Do you disagree?

Way I see it, people should be responsible for their actions and held accountable for them; we have more than enough laws.

What a novel idea that is.

:)

you would need one tbh

and it is a silly argument to say that gun control doesn't work as long as other states can own guns........because when that fails (which it will) it is like saying that gun control doesn't work until all nations have banned them

until, wait for it, weapons and war are illegal

so all you really ask for and demand is world peace

and good fucking luck with that small task (while living in country that survives off of arms trade and global chaos)

this post reeks of bullshit. what does gun control "failing" mean. they get illegally brought in? It would radically reduce their number and increase their cost, making their purchase & use for typical crime unrealistic

of course, it sounds to me like you're arguing that they would come in from another country, so why even ban then at all?

Let's apply that logic to illegal immigrants: why even restrict their movement, if they're just gonna keep coming anyways? What good is a wall, if the forces that compel them to come are still in place?

see, your logic is full of holes dipshit

this post reeks of bullshit. what does gun control "failing" mean. they get illegally brought in? It would radically reduce their number and increase their cost, making their purchase & use for typical crime unrealistic

of course, it sounds to me like you're arguing that they would come in from another country, so why even ban then at all?

Let's apply that logic to illegal immigrants: why even restrict their movement, if they're just gonna keep coming anyways? What good is a wall, if the forces that compel them to come are still in place?

Since when do illegals have US citizen Rights???

Conflation, talk about bullshit

lol holy shit

this post reeks of bullshit.

much as with mitchdubai posts

start at home and work your way out from there

poop truck

what does gun control "failing" mean. they get illegally brought in?

when something fails it means it doesn't work

Fail | Define Fail at Dictionary.com

to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved:

It would radically reduce their number and increase their cost, making their purchase & use for typical crime unrealistic

LOL

Is that what is happening with illegal guns in Chiraq and Oakland and Baltimore right now? from people who say they can't afford to buy their own food without EBT but somehow always find money for the latest iphones, electornics, nike shoes, and 22" spinning rims on their Cadillac SUV?

I would argue you don't know any poor people. Nor any criminals

So any conversation about either group is just as silly and futile tbh

good question........said the USA during the Prohibition (where alcohol was banned in USA but flowed in from Canada) or the war on drugs which most functioning adults have questioned the ROI on during some part of their lifetime.

Don't worry, take your time, I will keep the lights on for you

Wait, wait, isn't that your argument for this though?

LMAO

also check out how prisons work, how castles functioned, why banks use vaults and how locked doors and windows help deter intruders.

we will work on basic textbook terminology definitions in your next "fail" post

the only holes i see are from me having a rational conversation with an irrational child. the only holes i see are the glory holes you deviant sock puppets keep trying to poke in the fabric of society for dishonest agenda and delusional conquests

Muhhhhh Russia says don't quit your day job

DMT1o1cU8AAeq-S.jpg

vs.

DMT1pjAUIAAR-xc.jpg

Last edited:
Since when do illegals have US citizen Rights???

Conflation, talk about bullshit

lol holy shit

you know what the best part about this is?

California and San Francisco suing Trump administration over funding fight - LA Times

Federal Court In San Francisco Blocks Trump's Threat Against Sanctuary Cities : The Two-Way : NPR

he says this from deep within the confines of a city doing this

OMG IMMIGRATION DOESN"T WORK

BUT WE MUST STOP THE FEDS, TRUMP, ICE, and become sanctuary not just city but STATE in order to stop this guy

LMAO

it is one thing to be full of shit. it is another to be full of shit but go full speed ahead with it anyways.

this is chode proving "i don't really care about gun control that much"

but here is me fighting to the end of the world to shovel shit for that agenda anyways

he says he smells bullshit as a virtual centrifuge and dumping ground for it

Last edited:
you know what the best part about this is?

California and San Francisco suing Trump administration over funding fight - LA Times

Federal Court In San Francisco Blocks Trump's Threat Against Sanctuary Cities : The Two-Way : NPR

he says this from deep within the confines of a city doing this

OMG IMMIGRATION DOESN"T WORK

BUT WE MUST STOP THE FEDS, TRUMP, ICE, and become sanctuary not just city but STATE in order to stop this guy

LMAO

it is one thing to be full of shit. it is another to be full of shit but go full speed ahead with it anyways.

this is chode proving "i don't really care about gun control that much"

but here is me fighting to the end of the world to shovel shit for that agenda anyways

Look here, Choad the Sausage Fanatic is your typical far leftwing mental gymnast extraordinaire.

It never ceases to amaze me how badly 'feel good' ideas are... always at the cost of someone's expense.

-Be a competent and successful person? Fucker, you dont pay your fair share! The poor are suffering because of selfish and greedy fucks like you. (Rayn should post his payroll taxes again to drive that point home)

-You own a gun? What kind of monster are you? Mass murderer in the making. Let's strip you of your Rights while we make sure that we wont discriminate against anyone else -especially pedos and other sexual deviants.

-Of course I lock my home, are you stupid? But we need open borders, do you mind feeding and housing them? I dont have the resources to do it myself or I would.

etc etc etc

Back