[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so you think in order to justify owning weapons you must be actively planning a government overthrow?

That is your claim, not mine. Therefore back it up. When are you and other people who think you should be able to own fully automatic assault rifles going to overthrow the government?

Again despite whatever crazy shit you think most of the us population is now centered in urban areas... Hunting is now in the extreme minority.

In 2011, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service (PDF), 15.7 million Americans older than six went hunting. That's nearly 29 million less than went fishing, and 3 million less than went out to watch birds. Back in 1955, about 10 percent of Americans hunted; today it's around 6 percent.

Supertrap aka senile heart boy once again owned by stats

Idgaf about guns but stop making up some hillbilly narrative

In 2011, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service (PDF), 15.7 million Americans older than six went hunting. That's nearly 29 million less than went fishing, and 3 million less than went out to watch birds. Back in 1955, about 10 percent of Americans hunted; today it's around 6 percent.

Supertrap aka senile heart boy once again owned by stats

Idgaf about guns but stop making up some hillbilly narrative

John Morris founded Bass Pro Shops in 1972 when he began selling fishing equipment in the back of his father's liquor store in Springfield, Mo. According to Forbes, Morris has a net worth of $4.1 billion, as of December 2016.

That evolved into today's retail, catalog and online outfitting behemoth, with $3.6 billion in sales. Jim Cabela currently serves as chairman. Dick and Jim were the company's biggest shareholders, with a stake worth an estimated $1.2 billion last year, boosted by rapid growth in firearms sales, Forbes reported.

What the hell does his net worth have to do with anything lmao if anything his net worth went up slower than most other business owners in tech gg supertrap dumb again

After crunching the numbers it is clear why. Pennsylvania leads the country with an average of over 20 hunters per square mile (PSM)! For comparison, other popular whitetail destinations like Michigan, Iowa and Texas only have 6.7, 4.5 and 4.4 hunters PSM, respectively. In fact, Pennsylvania has a higher hunter density than those three states combined! I based this analysis on statistics from the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s 2011 National Survey of Fishing, Hunting and Wildlife-Associated Recreation.
Let’s take a regional look at this variable. The West has the lightest hunter densities – by far – by averaging only 1.2 hunters PSM. It’s no wonder you can hunt for days in the West and never see another hunter. In fact, Washington has the high density in this region at 3.1 hunters PSM and only two states (Nebraska and North Dakota) east of the Rocky Mountains have lower numbers.
As a group, the Midwest averages the next lowest density at 6.1 hunters PSM. Densities range from 1.2 in North Dakota to 13.7 hunters PSM in Wisconsin. Kansas and Iowa are well known “record-book” destinations and both average fewer than 5 hunters PSM. There are many ways to move bucks into older age classes, and one that works well for some states is having light hunter densities.
Nearly identical to the Midwest, the Southeast averages 6.2 hunters PSM, and densities range from 3.5 in Oklahoma to 10.2 in Mississippi and 10.4 hunters PSM in Alabama. Florida, Oklahoma and Texas all average less than 5 hunters PSM. Texas leads the nation in number of hunters but it is also the largest state in the whitetail’s range, so hunter density is light.
Notably, the Northeast averages nearly twice as many hunters PSM as the Midwest and Southeast, and about 10 times as many as the West. Not a single northeastern state averages fewer than 5 hunters PSM, and Pennsylvania averages more than 20 hunters PSM. In fact, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia and West Virginia all average more than 10 hunters PSM! It’s no wonder crowding is such a big issue in the Northeast. Granted, the Northeast’s forests and mountainous terrain can handle more hunters than flat, open country, but hunter density is a major factor to consider when implementing deer management programs.

Hunter Density Across the U.S. | QDMA

you find it hard, I do not

not that I think researchers are incapable of intellectual dishonesty, but it would be pretty brazen to include accidental deaths and suicide in a study on homicide

is it really that hard to believe that more guns available would correlate to higher gun homicides?

I wouldn't consider it intellectual dishonesty. Homicide is not a term that necessarily denotes intent. An accidental shooting is still a homicide. Suicide would be a stretch, but one could still technically call it a homicide as well. So I agree that it's perfectly believable that the presence of more guns would most likely lead to more gun deaths, I just disagree that the correlation confirms an increase to criminal intent.

You aren't refuting shit 6% of the population hunts and that number declined from 10% lol

Nice try heart attack boy with your anecdotal evidence but you haven't fooled anyone :lol:

Back