[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yess! :flag:

Attention Lord Trump supporters!

The war for Christmas is coming!

Prepare your battle notes, meme's, videos, links, facts, info and witty replies now against the cultural Marxist scum and prog-left residents of TeeDub.

Its time to kick some ass in the name of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas!

webRNS-HAPPY-HOLIDAYS-121916.jpg

Yess! :flag:

I luv the SuperPat posts :heart: the blind allegiance ... the wilful ignorance of just who is benefitting by your allegiance (not you).

The Trump's going to bring in tax cuts - fukn trickle down the economy fuk yea! :flag:

America-The-Entitlement-Free-Zone.jpg

because we aren't overreacting little shit heel punk losers without jobs

believe me, the day that they say they are coming for the weapons, you'll get your wish. but until then, be careful what you wish for.

so are you a bunch of pushovers, then?

and why do you think i want "them" to come for everyone's weapons? i own firearms...

so why aren't you faggots crying and protesting out in the streets bc your rights to own machine guns and artillery and bazookas are being infringed?

There are many that do. People think its illegal to own machine guns, but its not. Its just heavily regulated and very expensive. I know a surprisingly large amount of people just in my area that own legit full auto rifles and probably have as much in owning them as some people do a boat or RV or whatever. People that bitch about owning heavy arms are generally people that wouldn't be able to buy, store, or feed those weapons even if they could buy them

There are many that do. People think its illegal to own machine guns, but its not. Its just heavily regulated and very expensive. I know a surprisingly large amount of people just in my area that own legit full auto rifles and probably have as much in owning them as some people do a boat or RV or whatever. People that bitch about owning heavy arms are generally people that wouldn't be able to buy, store, or feed those weapons even if they could buy them

some machine guns ARE illegal (pre-1986)

where is the outrage?

some machine guns ARE illegal (pre-1986)

where is the outrage?

Yeah...no. Owning Pre 1986 auto guns isn't illegal. Actually those are pretty much the only ones the average person can buy and own without a bunch of crap. If the machinegun is manufactured after 5/19/86 can only be owned by dealers, manufacturers, military and police. Many people get around that in a couple different ways, but its still pretty damn expensive

They are feigning all the outrage they can over cosmetic modification bans

No...people are legit outraged about that. Those bans are stupid and do nothing but restrict the owner even more so that by the time its all said and done, yeah, you still own a rifle, but its a frankenstien piece of shit that is about useless for anything but target shooting

Yeah...no. Owning Pre 1986 auto guns isn't illegal. Actually those are pretty much the only ones the average person can buy and own without a bunch of crap. If the machinegun is manufactured after 5/19/86 can only be owned by dealers, manufacturers, military and police. Many people get around that in a couple different ways, but its still pretty damn expensive

yea i said it the wrong way, i meant after 1986

Federal law prohibits the possession of newly manufactured machine guns, but permits the transfer of machine guns lawfully owned prior to May 19, 1986 (if the transfer is approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives).

any "way around that" is illegal

edit: wait, what? you think current rifles are frankenstien pieces of shit if they don't have bump stocks? lol you're an idiot

Last edited:
Big W removes Christmas references from festive tree products
DO they know it’s Christmas at Big W? Customers wandering down festive aisles are finding it hard to tell.

The retail giant is under fire for its Grinch-style tactics of removing all mention of Christmas from their popular range of seasonal tree products — albeit three months out from Christmas Day.

Instead shoppers have been asked to rock around a non-denominational holiday product with boxes and signage for the fake fauna scrubbed clean of mentions to the Christian holiday.

Big W has plenty of names for their trees ... but none of them are Christmas.
The traditional style of tree is now called a “Grand Pine Tree” and the snow-covered version has been labelled the “White Forest Tree” despite being surrounded by seasonal decorations.

When The Daily Telegraph visited the Campsie store yesterday, there was no reference to Christmas trees among a plethora of trees on offer.

On Big W’s Facebook page, many vowed to boycott the business.

Bernie Cee said he was “disgusted”. “Are you serious? Lucky I buy mine from Kmart,” he wrote. “That’s a disgrace and I’m offended that I am not allowed to celebrate and enjoy Christmas the way we should. You have lost a customer Big W, shameful.”

Kay Cafarella said she was “offended”, describing it as “racism to the extreme”. “Let’s see if you close on Christmas Day and be hypocritical or choose to continue your views ignore the reason for closure,” she wrote. “Disgraceful Big W, I certainly won’t step foot in another one of your stores.”

Shopper can instead by a ‘Black Forest tree’.
Anglican Archbishop of Sydney Glenn Davies said it was sad retailers seemed to be moving to “de-Christianise” the holiday.

“I think it is a very sad reflection on our society, that we dishonour the heritage we have in Australia,” he said.

“It is like the grinch taking the joy out of Christmas — our society recognises traditions, we talk about Ramadan, Passover and we talk about smoking ceremonies in aboriginal culture — why we cannot keep using the word Christmas, I do not know.

“It is political correctness gone mad, it is foolish because we all know what the day is about. If they want to sell Christmas trees, just call them Christmas trees.”

yep - fuck these guys

yea i said it the wrong way, i meant after 1986

any "way around that" is illegal
Not illegal. Anyone can do it and it follows current laws.

edit: wait, what? you think current rifles are frankenstien pieces of shit if they don't have bump stocks? lol you're an idiot

No, that's not what I said. In places like NY and CA, you are not allowed to own just a standard ar15 that you can get from any rifle store. You have to make it completely compliant to their state laws and those laws are designed to make the function of the rifle all but pointless for its probable intended use and most Constitutionalists believe the spirit and intention of the 2a.

Slider-2.jpg

Thats an NY compliant AR. Of course, no bayonet lug (not that anyone uses it), can't change the foregrip so you can't easily add a vertical grip. stock is static, 10 rd mags only no flash suppressor, damn sure no threaded barrels

Dafuq is this monstrosity.

In CA you can't have detachable magazines, so when you want to reload the rifle you have to pop the rear pin for the upper and partially break the rifle down just to reload it.

So yeah, you can still own a rifle in NY and CA, not worth a crap for the 2a's intentions, but yeah you can own a rifle.

Last edited:
The struggle is real

Christmas banners without the ‘C-word’ have been torn down after a minister intervened

UJozluH.jpg

Christmas banners without the ‘C-word’ have been torn down after a minister intervened

•Sydney is fighting to keep Christmas Christian

BONKERS bureaucrats are trying to kill Christmas by airbrushing the C-word from signs and events in a mad, misguided attempt to avoid offending people.

Flags with the nonsensical slogan “very merry” — avoiding using the word “Christmas” — were torn down in The Rocks yesterday after no-nonsense Finance Minister Dominic Perrottet intervened.

A statue of Santa has been erected made from plastic crates and bearing the slogan “Very Merry Crate-mas” in Sydney.
“Very Merry means absolutely nothing to anyone,” Mr Perrottet said.

“When you leave out the one word that matters all you’re left with is a vacuous, bland platitude. It’s nonsense — but it’s an easy fix, and it turns out we didn’t even need a focus group to get the message right. I know it’s a bit out there but we’re going with ‘Merry Christmas’ this year.”

The flags were put up by an agency within the finance department but were ripped down yesterday on Mr Perrottet’s direct orders following a complaint from a taxpayer who said: “Stop spending my money denying an Australian (and world) celebration.”

so Choad, I'll entertain your [strike]idiot[/strike] progressive reasoning:

what is the logical conclusion of gun control according to you?

'splain dis.

:sunny:

why should people have to deal with it when it clearly violates their individual rights?

are you saying its ok to infringe on peoples' Rights? where would you draw the line? should it be limited Rights?

'splain dis to me, makes no sense?

choad, clu?

No...people are legit outraged about that. Those bans are stupid and do nothing but restrict the owner even more so that by the time its all said and done, yeah, you still own a rifle, but its a frankenstien piece of shit that is about useless for anything but target shooting

this do0 can't hit a target and things Democrats have legislated his aim away lol

Not illegal. Anyone can do it and it follows current laws.

No, that's not what I said. In places like NY and CA, you are not allowed to own just a standard ar15 that you can get from any rifle store. You have to make it completely compliant to their state laws and those laws are designed to make the function of the rifle all but pointless for its probable intended use and most Constitutionalists believe the spirit and intention of the 2a.

Slider-2.jpg

Thats an NY compliant AR. Of course, no bayonet lug (not that anyone uses it), can't change the foregrip so you can't easily add a vertical grip. stock is static, 10 rd mags only no flash suppressor, damn sure no threaded barrels

Dafuq is this monstrosity.

In CA you can't have detachable magazines, so when you want to reload the rifle you have to pop the rear pin for the upper and partially break the rifle down just to reload it.

So yeah, you can still own a rifle in NY and CA, not worth a crap for the 2a's intentions, but yeah you can own a rifle.

I wonder how many 'illegal' firearms and accessories exist in Cali and NY?

Back