Mechanical keyboards (specifically ergonmic)

yeah, keyboard people are hilarious.

I use an apple keyboard with my macbook because it has the stupid mac buttons. I use a dell keyboard that came with a dell for windows shit. what kind of keyboard is it? who the fuck knows.

what I do know is that I can type really fucking fast and much faster than all the keyboard nerds I've ever known.

and the keyboard doesn't really make a difference.

u could type even faster if u had a keyboard nerd keyboard

just imagine how many home runs barry bonds would have hit if he had used steroids

oh that's a good point. HGH get more fingers more fingers makes for more key hitting makes for faster typing makes for more more more more more.

damn, yo, clickity clickity clicky.

there's nothing worse than keyboard nerds irl

K0jmsn0.gif

yeah, keyboard people are hilarious.

I use an apple keyboard with my macbook because it has the stupid mac buttons. I use a dell keyboard that came with a dell for windows shit. what kind of keyboard is it? who the fuck knows.

what I do know is that I can type really fucking fast and much faster than all the keyboard nerds I've ever known.

and the keyboard doesn't really make a difference.
It isn't some competition. I don't care how fast you type. I care about things I prefer. You might like olives, I can't stand them. There are a shit load of olive nerds. Not a straw man argument just a parallel.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

I looked at that one but I didn't like the space bar set up.

I ended up ordering the Matias

If you put your hands on one you'd understand. But the Matias is a decent substitution so don't feel bad.

Anyone who is worried about any of this shit posture, clickiness, ergonomics - is a giant beta pussy cuck with a vacuous cavity between their ears equipped with a vagina-mouth providing easy access to the inside.

got the matias today and it is pretty awesome. Takes a bit to get used to in terms of positioning but the overall feel is great. I know, Data and I are keyboard nerds.

also my wife is going to build one of the ergodox's

just seemed like too much work for me

It isn't some competition. I don't care how fast you type. I care about things I prefer. You might like olives, I can't stand them. There are a shit load of olive nerds. Not a straw man argument just a parallel.

lawl.

this is loser talk. it's like, "hey, there's this thing that keyboards are used for, and I suck at it, so I'm going to talk some shit about mechanical switches!"

if you're worried about keyboards and you're all hunting and pecking you're some kind of computer loser.

and you're a computer loser.

Back