Blind BitchXV
78qrFdE.png

BYE: TEXANS, LIONS
WINLESS WONDERS: NINERS, BROWNS

lU9X75E.png

GQ4cJ3h.png

YNeI4Ur.png

VH0cHer.png

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the 2018 NFL draft will be held at the Cowboys' AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Tex.

Chicago and Philadelphia did remarkable jobs hosting the weekend event the past two years after the NFL decided to move the draft out of Radio City Music Hall in New York City. But Jerry's World at AT&T Stadium will provide a massive, expansive experience for the fans and bring in a bunch of money. The draft will be held again in late April from the 26th to the 28th.

Is Amari Cooper worth a fantasy stash after someone else got fed up and just outright dropped him?

he's worth a stash if you have room but he is sucking balls this year
dude was a first-second round turn pick in my league

He looks slow this year and isn't catching shit. He isn't old enough to be suddenly bad though, might get it together.

Had a chance to go to the Broncos home game in LA this weekend, but couldn't bring myself to deal with the extra 6 hours of commute involved. LA is such a garbage city, no reason to have 2 NFL teams there.

God the Broncos better not fuck this game up.

he's worth a stash if you have room but he is sucking balls this year
dude was a first-second round turn pick in my league

i took crabtree this year, i noticed he had more overall targets than cooper and in PPR was money all last year. not so great this year, but better than cooper

lmao im in tears

started cooper finally this week and traded lynch for AP

he ran off the bench full RHEEEEEE

lmao

also he left the locker room and took off

if the raiders lose this game, and beast mode gets suspended, nobody should be shocked if he says the hell with it

Back