Next stage of life

always been a world traveler. no pictures of her but you can have plenty of me ^_^

x08LMrL.jpg

qv6bm2G.jpg

Last edited:
fuck that get a MAGA hat

will counteract the looking like a terrorist thing

also wrap it up next time, you don't want to pass on your shitty premature balding genes ffs

Necroing this shit from 10 days later because I'm lazy and forgot...

Might as well be, but no, not yet.

you really shouldn't get involved with mentally challenged women

I mean I know that's on your level since you know nothing about women, but it is really sad

as most of your life has been

in which case, I guess just keep it going.

I'm sorry

and exactly what political agenda would be behind telling people that their older, worn out genetic material has a good chance of making fucked up offspring? Do you really think that a 50 year old guy is turning out the same quality of baby batter as a 20 year old?

Why Kids Still Need to Learn Manners | TIME.com did take sex ed or biology in school right? You do know how this process works don't you?
Worn out genetic material? Are you fucking for real? Do you know anything about genes?

Autism is a fucking joke, stop linking to articles thinking it proves your point. It doesn't. Kids aren't born with what we call "autism" 99.99% of the time these days. Real autism makes the kid look like a bumbling retard. Today, being spoiled and/or not wanting to watch or listen to boring shit as a boy is now "autistic."

p.s. Your link is fucked up. Removed the /You at the end:
Autism Studies Confirm Genetic Complexity and Risk for Older Fathers | TIME.com

And it's still bullshit.

---

I also saw a study about older mothers having children that are smarter, stronger, and taller.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger — Quartz

what say you juggle-nuts?
You're not asking me, but I'd bet that has a lot more do to with older women being more conservative/strict. Not old, but older.

you really shouldn't get involved with mentally challenged women

I mean I know that's on your level since you know nothing about women, but it is really sad

as most of your life has been

in which case, I guess just keep it going.

I'm sorry
You got matching tattoos, dude.

You need to really think about that. I don't mean this as a troll, but as a serious statement. Really stop and take time to think about the lack of masculinity it takes to do that, and what that says about you as a male.

Worn out genetic material? Are you fucking for real? Do you know anything about genes?
Telemeres.
Look up the word...read about them. Then if you still think you're right, beat your head on the desk, and read about them some more. If you still think you're right, punch yourself in the nuts and read about them some more.

You got matching tattoos, dude.

You need to really think about that. I don't mean this as a troll, but as a serious statement. Really stop and take time to think about the lack of masculinity it takes to do that, and what that says about you as a male.

you should see how many I have now, it is awesome

If your wife knew like 1/4 of what you post here and still stays with you it really calls into question her mental stability.

full sail :lol:

I'd take matching tattoos over your life any day of the week. I got it, she liked it and got one too. If that's all you've got on me you REALLY need to review your "career" as a poster on TW/TWL. I don't have a kuradex but goddamn dude you sound mentally challeneged and perhaps munchausen.

Last edited:
Telemeres.
Look up the word...read about them. Then if you still think you're right, beat your head on the desk, and read about them some more. If you still think you're right, punch yourself in the nuts and read about them some more.
telomeres. :rofl:

you should see how many I have now, it is awesome

If your wife knew like 1/4 of what you post here and still stays with you it really calls into question her mental stability.

full sail :lol:

I'd take matching tattoos over your life any day of the week. I got it, she liked it and got one too. If that's all you've got on me you REALLY need to review your "career" as a poster on TW/TWL. I don't have a kuradex but goddamn dude you sound mentally challeneged and perhaps munchausen.
Oh man, that's so sad. Completely demasculated and totally unaware.

Telemeres.
I want to immediately shit all over you for this post, but I would much rather you point out what you're talking about about specifically, but I fucking know your pussy-ass is going to dodge and evade after this no matter what, so...

Telomere shortening doesn't affect sperm cells, retard.

And since my word won't be enough, here's a PhD to explain it again:
The Telomere Theory of Aging and Longevity

Fal I know we all sometimes go too far in making fun of you but jfc that tattoo is cuck as fuck

I'd pay whatever surgery it cost to get that shit removed

Telemeres.
All I'm gonna say is that several of the articles you linked talked about an association between older males and INCREASES telomere length in their offspring.

wait, wait, is fallcuck giving marriage and dating advice?

what is this like his 4th failed marriage now?

guy can't even legally get married in states where gay marriage isn't permissible because they don't even consider him a man.

Back