Had a health scare/eye-opener - 32 y/o male by |R|u|s|t|y| - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Had a health scare/eye-opener - 32 y/o male
Page 5 of 7
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 10-12-2017, 00:47

I'm on the left side of the chart by 15lbs. No where near 6% BF. It's not designed for body builders. Sorry you guys learned you are fat today.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
82 - 10-12-2017, 00:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post

I'm on the left side of the chart by 15lbs. No where near 6% BF. It's not designed for body builders. Sorry you guys learned you are fat today.
Holy ****, go carefully over cracks in the sidewalk.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 10-12-2017, 01:06
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 01:53..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
84 - 10-12-2017, 02:06
itLong term disability, life insurance, long term care
3 in 10 Americans are disabled for 30 months before they retire. 3 In 4 need long term care before they die
5 in 5 die

Too bad people don't give a ****!

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
85 - 10-12-2017, 02:39
so how much do you really drink cause that could cause basically all those symptoms

also sorry bro, you fat. not obese, but you got the chubs,

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
86 - 10-12-2017, 02:44
Quote:

sounds like you're skinny fat and severely underweight. this chart is for girls. I'm 6' 180 lb and right on the edge of "healthy" on this chart. I am at about 15-16% BF and have lovely abs that drive ladies wild.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
87 - 10-12-2017, 03:46
I had emergency brain surgery some years back. Don't cry to me about "health scares" you ****ing cuck

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
88 - 10-12-2017, 05:32
Right before I had my first big psychotic break I thought I was having a heart attack.

Now I know my heart is in great shape and that its all in my head.

I really hope I don't develop any heart problems because I might just think it's all in my head.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 10-12-2017, 06:41
That's kind of what I was thinking...

I'm left on chart. No soda, hardly drink, health diet, exercise. I should drink more water. Cholesterol was good last test.

Quitting self destructive coping mechanisms is all a part of growing up.

You could have been dehydrated, and having a 'spin out' that turned into an anxiety attack. How are the stress levels? Getting into lots of preservatives and sugar with the diet?

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 10-12-2017, 08:03
i forgot to post my numbers

5'10" 217

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 10-12-2017, 08:14
That chart is whacked.

5'9" 170.
Did a weight loss challenge and won twice in a row. Lowest weights were 157 and 161. My face was so skinny, people thought I had cancer. So I can't imagine going down to 128, there would be nothing left of me. 170 is where I feel comfortable and that's the high end of the acceptable weight.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 10-12-2017, 09:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs123 View Post
Sorry to hear that Rusty.

What BP med did the primary start you on?

Don't let them bully you into starting a cholesterol medication - lifestyle and dietary mods can fix it. Don't start a cholesterol med until 40 unless very concerning signs.

I am boarded in Internal Medicine and a Fellow of Nephrology and Critical Care, let me know if you have questions. Hate to see a fellow amigo be mistreated.
Thank you sir! Yes, I agree - fortunately I have a degree in psychology, which, of course, doesn't make me an expert in this kind of stuff, but I have been around the scene and enough people who are doctors or have experience with this stuff to know that the pills a doctor may throw at you are not something you want to dive into...if I didn't regret it now, I would, certainly, later. they put me on Lisinopril.

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 10-12-2017, 09:45
My heart has been beating out of my chest every other night or so for the last month

I thought it might be the 20mg of addy XR every morning but that doesn't make any sense imo. Gotta be anxiety.

I hope i dont die.

yet. i mean eventually i have no choice.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 10-12-2017, 10:08
5'8" 141

noodle armed midget w/ tendie **** reporting from mom's basement

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 10-12-2017, 11:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
sounds like you're skinny fat and severely underweight. this chart is for girls. I'm 6' 180 lb and right on the edge of "healthy" on this chart. I am at about 15-16% BF and have lovely abs that drive ladies wild.
Um... exactly! You are on the left side of the chart and have more than twice the BF mitch mentioned. People claiming they are not fat are likely closer to 20+% BF. I'm a big runner (50+ miles a week) so I have low BF but not ripped up or anything. The low end of the range on the chart is insane. I'd be dust if I weighed less than 130lbs.

Last edited by Flash; 10-12-2017 at 11:22..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 10-12-2017, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogg View Post
My heart has been beating out of my chest every other night or so for the last month

I thought it might be the 20mg of addy XR every morning but that doesn't make any sense imo. Gotta be anxiety.

I hope i dont die.

yet. i mean eventually i have no choice.
Had this years ago, definitely related to anxiety and alcohol consumption. Stick to a healthy diet, exercise, and stop drinking it will go away.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 10-12-2017, 11:28
I'm pretty healthy

5'8 155, I play hockey and ride bike and etc. Don't drink v much alcohol and drink lots of water

Prolly sit too much between work and Vidya games tho

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 10-12-2017, 11:35
Apparently I'm overweight at 6'1, 195lb...

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
99 - 10-12-2017, 13:21
Quote:
Had this years ago, definitely related to anxiety and alcohol consumption. Stick to a healthy diet, exercise, and stop drinking it will go away.
This. I've recently spotted that correlation.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 10-12-2017, 14:23
look that chart is stupid

i don't know who it's supposed to apply to, but there is nothing unhealthy about average 6' man weighing 200 lbs

edit: i figured it out... it's meant to make twinks and scrawny nerds feel good about themselves

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Had a health scare/eye-opener - 32 y/o male

Social Website Bullshit