[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

She paid a lot of money to set up the win though.. Member she rented that glass building and replaced the ceiling with glass and was going to be raised up through a fake glass ceiling? member that?

:rofl:

Awwwww

Hillary Clinton's post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

:lol:

:lol:

Pretty sure neither Clinton nor Obama are actively campaigning for anything, or are planning to. They already spent his money.

You really are retarded.

Where'd I go?

Crickets.

MAGA

Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ‘dreamers’- The Washington Post

The Trump administration released a list of hard-line immigration principles late Sunday that could threaten to derail a deal in Congress to allow of hundreds of thousands of younger undocumented immigrants to remain legally in the country.

The administration's wish list includes the funding of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, a crackdown on the influx of Central American minors and curbs on federal grants to sanctuary cities, according to a document distributed to Congress and obtained by The Washington Post.

“The administration can't be serious about compromise or helping the Dreamers if they begin with a list that is anathema to the Dreamers, to the immigrant community and to the vast majority of Americans,” Schumer and Pelosi said in a joint statement Sunday evening. “We told the President at our meeting that we were open to reasonable border security measures ... but this list goes so far beyond what is reasonable. This proposal fails to represent any attempt at compromise.”

Last edited:
Sigh.

*unsourced / unlabeled pics*

I don't have time to hold your hand through economics 101.

:rofl:

Look, I get you and others are desperate at this point to defend Keynesian economics and completely avoid addressing the issue of spending, the driver of National debt. Instead, your fear is not having money to cover the costs of those debt drivers instead of reducing spending.

Its already been proven what taxation does to business. Your shitty graphs didnt disprove that (even if you actually understood them). There is plenty of historical evidence to support tax cuts help the economy -from the tax cuts of JFK to Reagan. I'll gladly rub your nose into the stagflation of Jimmeh Cahta and the absolutely lackluster performance of the last shitty admin known as the owebama era. Oops. So here is a useful link to help you actually understand a few things:

Disposable Income

uLaJJ5q.png

(oh look, an actual source!)

Just imagine if people had more money to spend instead of handing it over to the gvt. What happens then? You have no clue, none of you do as evidenced so far.

The facts are clear: gvt is the collector of large amounts of revenue. They disperse that as they see fit -it trickles down from there. You and your ilk are stupid enough to think that the gvt would be better handlers of other peoples' money (despite being provably worse to the sum of $20+ trillion) than the earners themselves and are willing to take other peoples' property at gunpoint. You are the worst kind of scum there is and thats the truth.

So now, you were saying? Haha, this is 2 ez.

Oh right, I forgot about you guys. (Milking the shit out of this one huh?)

The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee wish you to know that they are still on the case investigating whether any Americans colluded with Russian

Senators Say Russia Probe Is 'Incomplete'; Trump Jr. May Return To The Hill : NPR

did clear up a few things:

The committee has some 25 more interviews scheduled for this month, plus about 100,000 pages of documents to go through. It has scheduled at least two more open hearings, one with longtime Trump attorney Michael Cohen and one with social networks.

None of our business

The committee has reached a "logical end" to the matter of President Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey. Burr seemed to suggest that if there is an obstruction of justice case to be made, that is somebody else's business — perhaps the Senate Judiciary Committee and certainly Justice Department special counsel Mueller.

Russia's campaign of "active measures" against the West didn't stop on Election Day last year, Warner cautioned. It continued through the subsequent European elections and right up to now, as we've seen.

Wait, that's it?

let ur CPA handle all ur money

i just swipe my card whenever i want something and it appears at my house within 2 days

bda3c765aefc14481201477cb7855182534f0a07e81c73bbec9b4c71cfb750cd.jpg

I'd rather trickle some piss down my leg or pull some teeth than
engage in this useless and unfruitful debate. Especially against
someone with a mastery of ECON101 terminology and the blind zest of an ideologue.

he's waiting for cpt tele to get back so he can just dickride someone else's posts instead of having to defend his own

vge

Back