Page 2434 of 2519
phaytal
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
48661 - 10-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Nothing stopping him from writing a check to the IRS. They'll take anything you give them. This is the worst sort of virtue signalling.
Do you support Trump's tax proposal? Do you actually think trickle down works?

Because this guy clearly doesn't, and is getting chastised for that opinion.

Sponsored Links
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48662 - 10-06-2017, 09:04 AM
let them eat cake

phaytal
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
48663 - 10-06-2017, 09:08 AM
I just love the idea that speaking out against trickle down, which has been proven to not work many, many times over, is 'the worst kind of virtue signaling' instead of common sense.

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
48664 - 10-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
I just love the idea that speaking out against trickle down, which has been proven to not work many, many times over, is 'the worst kind of virtue signaling' instead of common sense.

Chaol
VeteranXV
Old
48665 - 10-06-2017, 09:30 AM
nah man we're moving to a voluntary tax-payment system

virtue-signalling is gonna fund the DoD

buize
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48666 - 10-06-2017, 10:14 AM

why are blacks butthurt over racism now in 2017? they have it better than fukin whites now

100 yrs ago we were tarring them and making them sit in the back of the bus and they barely complained

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
48667 - 10-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Jesus who said anything about ****ing trickle down? I said there is nothing that prevents a billionaire from giving more money. Nothing. He can give his entire fortune to the IRS tomorrow if he is so inclined. Why doesn't he? Someone saying "I can afford it, tax me more!" is literally saying "I volunteer my money so long as you take it by force". It's a literal contradiction. They have no intention of paying more money, they never do.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
48668 - 10-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Jesus who said anything about ****ing trickle down? I said there is nothing that prevents a billionaire from giving more money. Nothing. He can give his entire fortune to the IRS tomorrow if he is so inclined. Why doesn't he? Someone saying "I can afford it, tax me more!" is literally saying "I volunteer my money so long as you take it by force". It's a literal contradiction. They have no intention of paying more money, they never do.
You, actually, have no idea what any person may or may not intend to do.

HumDumpin
VeteranX
Old
48669 - 10-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Top tax bracket should b a digit from each limb

chaiwalla
Veteran5
Old
48670 - 10-06-2017, 11:05 AM
he could have already done it instead he wrote a virtue signal op

for the mindless left

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
48671 - 10-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
You, actually, have no idea what any person may or may not intend to do.
By all means point out to me all of the rich folk who say "tax me more" who actually give more to the government than they are forced to.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48672 - 10-06-2017, 11:18 AM
That is like asking someone to show you a tax cut for the wealthy, that failed

Ztir
VeteranX
Old
48673 - 10-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Rich ppl aren't rich cuz they pay for **** they don't have to

The fact that someone like that can say: god damn I don't pay **** in taxes should say something to you

buize
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48674 - 10-06-2017, 11:22 AM

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48675 - 10-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Rich ppl aren't rich cuz they pay for **** they don't have to

The fact that someone like that can say: god damn I don't pay **** in taxes should say something to you
It says.. "look at me poor people. I don't pay taxes. Even though I am saying I would pay more taxes, I won't lol"

phaytal
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
48676 - 10-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Quote:

The entire article that you called out, authored by the billionaire you seem to be goading, is about how trickle down does not work, and how our middle class was at its strongest when then richest amongst us were taxed over 40%.

He's advocating for the increase in taxation of the extremely wealthy, himself included.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48677 - 10-06-2017, 11:35 AM
high fives all around with his buds at the country club.. 'Bro, can't believe you said that." "I know.. pay up" hands him a buck

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48678 - 10-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Quote:

The entire article that you called out, authored by the billionaire you seem to be goading, is about how trickle down does not work, and how our middle class was at its strongest when then richest amongst us were taxed over 40%.

He's advocating for the increase in taxation of the extremely wealthy, himself included.
you didn't read fool's post did you?

Ztir
VeteranX
Old
48679 - 10-06-2017, 11:39 AM
To put it into terms that you can understand supertrap

Why would they work at 711 when they can just collect disability

phaytal
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
48680 - 10-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
you didn't read fool's post did you?
You didn't read the article did you? Fool's post is dumb, and misses the entire point of the article.

Page 2434 of 2519

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2017 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , alex dare levert , alex levert , ban dare , but hillary , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , crypto-nazi thread , dutch embarrassment , havax getting tagged to hr , i'm jimmy pop , jason kotz serial rapist , jomo still jobless lol , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , kittycat=jason kotz rapist , maga , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , sperg thread , taxin tele , tele shit posting aficionado , trump justice warriors , vanster is still an idiot , want small govt soooo baaaad