Page 70 of 126
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1381 - 10-05-2017, 16:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
and I enjoy beating you all down.. so if it is okay with everyone else?

Proceed
I'll be honest, I was just caught off guard with all your "white" pride BS critizing blacks as deadbeats on welfare and **** to find out you yourself is milking the system. It's the hypocrisy that has me, uh, er, damnit I'll just say it; triggered.

Are you satisfied? Look at what you have made me go and do.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1382 - 10-05-2017, 17:18
Da ****?

Vegas Shooters Girlfriend Says He Would Lie in Bed Moaning, Screaming - NBC News

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
1383 - 10-05-2017, 17:56
Quote:
Investigators are also examining approximately six media devices left behind by Paddock, one of the former officials said. Included in that search is an inquiry into Paddock's web browsing history.

Vegas Shooters Girlfriend Says He Would Lie in Bed Moaning, Screaming - NBC News

Well ****... most of this forum should be on a watch list if that's an indication of intent. Better up the security detail outside the latex factory just to be safe.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1384 - 10-05-2017, 17:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I'll be honest, I was just caught off guard with all your "white" pride BS critizing blacks as deadbeats on welfare and **** to find out you yourself is milking the system. It's the hypocrisy that has me, uh, er, damnit I'll just say it; triggered.

Are you satisfied? Look at what you have made me go and do.
I really don't understand you guys to me it sounds like supertrap did everything he was supposed to do. work hard in the beginning of his life, took out insurance and when **** hit the fan, like it can for anybody, he's got coverage I wish more Americans would do what he's done. I do think not having children gives you a different perspective about the future I know when I had my daughter I'm thinking about her and her future, not mine, when I make plans and vote.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 10-05-2017 at 18:02..
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1385 - 10-05-2017, 18:00
This **** is just going to get weirder and weirder and spawn a bunch of bull**** that will likely obfuscate much of the facts.

Honestly the "best" outcome is that ISIS is telling the truth and he was radicalized, if that isn't true it just becomes so hard to fathom why psychos do **** like this without some stated political or religious motivation that it spawns endless theories and conspiracies.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
1386 - 10-05-2017, 19:45
While the Second Amendment purports to protect American's against a tyrannical gov't,
shooters like this will cause the gov't to become more tyrannical.

So the Second Amendment is creating the conditions it is meant to defend against.

As the gov't squeezes harder, more people will become radicalized, leading the gov't to squeeze harder ...

Also:

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1387 - 10-05-2017, 19:57
all these beautiful girls like all these brutes and ignore a perfect gentleman like me

hastie
VeteranX
Old
1388 - 10-05-2017, 20:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i think of the heat from mine when i bump fired a few 30 rnd mags {under 30 secs) and jfc this must have been one hot smokey mess in that room
Did he shoot out of both windows? I wonder if he shot out the other window just so the room could vent the smoke out.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
1389 - 10-05-2017, 20:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
i have enough money to never work another day in my life but i choose to bc i'm not a useless leech on society and sitting around 'tinkering' at home and ****posting 16 hours a day is a great way to get cardiovascular disease, strokes, and early onset dementia. o wait...
I've always been impressed with your altruism, your selflessness, your almost over reaching concern for humanity. But I'm going to ask you to take one just one more step my esteemed friend

I am going to ask you to leave your job. I know it pays very well but there are hungry med students that need this position. Why not retire and devote yourself to caring for those - maybe in Myanmar who need cheap (but good) medical help? You don't need the money, why not dedicate your life to higher purposes? Isn't it ime to stop being a narcistic selfish **** and give back to society - or anyone for that matter.

TIA.

Last edited by arsin; 10-05-2017 at 21:35..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1390 - 10-05-2017, 20:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I really don't understand you guys to me it sounds like supertrap did everything he was supposed to do. work hard in the beginning of his life, took out insurance and when **** hit the fan, like it can for anybody, he's got coverage I wish more Americans would do what he's done. I do think not having children gives you a different perspective about the future I know when I had my daughter I'm thinking about her and her future, not mine, when I make plans and vote.
Did I miss something not reading every single post? I think he said he is collecting 100% disability yet is able to do everything he wants to do like go to firing ranges and play war. If the taxpayers are paying for him to play soldier while he is "disabled" I think that's pretty lame. Especially when he was ranting against football stadiums being built with taxpayers money in this thread. As I said, it's the hypocrisy

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1391 - 10-05-2017, 20:55
Quote:
Did I miss something not reading every single post? I think he said he is collecting 100% disability yet is able to do everything he wants to do like go to firing ranges and play war. If the taxpayers are paying for him to play soldier while he is "disabled" I think that's pretty lame. Especially when he was ranting against football stadiums being built with taxpayers money in this thread. As I said, it's the hypocrisy

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1392 - 10-05-2017, 20:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I really don't understand you guys to me it sounds like supertrap did everything he was supposed to do.
bragging about prescription medication online really shut the haters up

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1393 - 10-05-2017, 21:03
triggered as ****. breathe in, hold it, and slowly exhale

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1394 - 10-05-2017, 21:04
Quote:
They aren't the rest is just **** you missed.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1395 - 10-05-2017, 21:06

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1396 - 10-05-2017, 21:07
you got me good

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1397 - 10-05-2017, 21:12
TW is such a whorehouse. We get a perfectly good thread going about the Las Vegas shooting. Turn the back for a minute and everyone starts ****ing each other.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1398 - 10-05-2017, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1399 - 10-05-2017, 21:14
Back on topic. Ban bump stocks.

Fine. Who cares. They are useless.

It also shows we are all for protecting people from crazy people with guns

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1400 - 10-05-2017, 21:16
Also

Las Vegas shooting: Stephen Paddock booked rooms facing Lollapalooza in Chicago

Page 70 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging