[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"gee I hope my heart don't fail"

That isn't far from the truth. I have a disease that fills my body with inflammation. That inflammations attacks every organ including the heart. My body sends out the troops and they end up attacking the good guys. Auto-immune disease, how does it work?

There isn't a damn thing wrong about what super trap is doing.

He paid for it, he had a heart attack, it kicked in.

How in any way is anything he's doing unfair to the everyman.

He doesn't owe anyone shit. Maybe not rub it in your face or something, but thats class, and TW is a voluntary cess pit.

you could have just said the name of the disease and I could read more about it and save everyone time. i'm ok with guessing for now but this is personal so we're cool

I would like to point out that I've never ripped on SuperTrap for being on disability :angel:

I guess I might consider it if I ever run out of steam with the stupid/fat/poor/white trash etc stuff

There isn't a damn thing wrong about what super trap is doing.

He paid for it, he had a heart attack, it kicked in.

How in any way is anything he's doing unfair to the everyman.

He doesn't owe anyone shit. Maybe not rub it in your face or something, but thats class, and TW is a voluntary cess pit.

nope nothing wrong with scamming ltd

nothing wrong with gaming a system

unless that person gaming the system is black and the system is welfare, and then he or she's a worthless pos

uQGZobt.jpg

soros u sly devil u

i'm pretty sure superloser is lying about everything and is actually senile

makes sense that he would have no idea how much things cost and think that 5k in the bank is a big deal

validuz r u gonna eknight for the mooch too?
It sounds like he paid for insurance, had a reason to collect, and is doing so. I don't know what he is and isn't being honest about. Who fucking cares. Maybe he's committing fraud? Who knows.

What I do know is that it isn't the same as a nigger/spic/white trash on welfare though. I think this is the third thread where whiny cunts are going back and forth about it.

Back