[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

no.......you go to work demanding more government

way more profitable as community organizer

trust me.....but more importantly pay me for my services ok

It boggles my mind that the alt right crew on tw thinks by posting text w/ images they see from their friends at the retirement homes Facebook feed updates hundreds of times a day that it's anyone but them doing all the reeeeeeee

arts, culture, or news

gee i wonder what that article was

outrageous of course 

Vice is a print magazine and website focused on arts, culture, and news topics.

VICE News
Main articles: Vice News, Vice News Tonight, and Vice (TV series)

VICE News is the name of VICE Media's current affairs brand, consisting of ViceNews.com, a nightly news program called VICE News Tonight, and an Emmy-winning weekly news program, VICE, both airing on HBO.[46] VICE News focuses on coverage of events that may not be as well covered by other news sources. On May 24, 2016, Vice Media promoted Josh Tyrangiel to oversee a unified Vice News division consisting of Vice News, the weekly HBO Vice News show, and the daily "Vice News Tonight."[47]

Im not sure how much more clear they can be that they are a Mass Media News LLC.

it bottles my mind that ztir thinks egamers are real athletes as he waits around high all day for his multi million dollar DOTA contract to come in

goes outside only long enough to obstruct traffic

SY7aAtp.jpg

dress up as frenchman

a captain.outrage deflection and a picture of some canadian on a bike that has what to do with what ? doesnt matter, because something something i forgot what logic i was going with, here have a few pictures of stuff i found on the internet

It boggles my mind that the alt right crew on tw thinks by posting text w/ images they see from their friends at the retirement homes Facebook feed updates hundreds of times a day that it's anyone but them doing all the reeeeeeee

lol

u still don't understand that we post them to get you to reeeeee, and it always works.

Back