Page 22 of 126
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
421 - 10-02-2017, 16:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Just like no one does in europe and pretty much everywhere else in the world. Its basically a sacrifice you have to make in order to create a better tomorrow for your country (no matter how cliche it sounds) and i get that it ****ing sucks for you because youre used to it being like it is now and humans are selfish creatures.
That right there is all the evidence that i need to make sure we never give an inch on our 2nd and continue to allow people to buy guns.

Europe is a ****ing ****hole and in 5 - 10 years, most of it will be 3rd world. **** that!

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
422 - 10-02-2017, 16:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
^ exhibit a
i get that asians don't understand gun rights

that is why they are put on hillsides as kids and forced to eat dogs

assuming they don't just do it for pleasure

A guide to Leland Yee corruption scandal: to guns - LA Times

only thing u do believe in imo

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
423 - 10-02-2017, 16:52
Quote:
If you want to talk problems, the root problem is the 2nd amendment. It was a noble and possiby genuinely valid sentiment 250 years ago. But as with a lot of things the sentiment it was founded on is now outdated and archaic.

Another big problem (imo) is the way the US population has grown since then (its hard for me to articulate and explain exactly what i mean in english) But in short: the floodgates were opened and a lot of different groups, ethnicities, religious and political views came to the US. Most people came with only two bare hands and most were left to fend for themselves from the get go = lots of tension and aggression + crime is easy) Perpetuate this for a few centuries. It took a long time before the US had any meaningful system of handling immigrants.

Yet another problem is the relative ease of actually aquiring a weapon. Minimal background checks, loopholes and basically over the counter purchasing. When its so easy to get a gun its also so easy to buy a gun off of someone who isnt a licensed dealer.

And like nigafool touched on the 2nd amendment is now become so ingrained into the minds of americans that it if you try to do anything about it, its now all about 'muh rights, mah freedom, its always been this way'

And thats why the solution is so simple but at the same time so hard to implement:

Make it harder to buy guns.
You will hate it and your children probably wont like it. But if thats the reality then in a few generations it will be the new normal and no one will miss the days when you could buy a gun at walmart. Just like no one does in europe and pretty much everywhere else in the world. Its basically a sacrifice you have to make in order to create a better tomorrow for your country (no matter how cliche it sounds) and i get that it ****ing sucks for you because youre used to it being like it is now and humans are selfish creatures.
You're free to think this. I believe you're wrong. You can claim you feel safer in Europe, that you made it a better tomorrow. I believe in history. I believe in what happens when the government knows it never faces any repercussions for oppressive actions. Take away the populations means of overthrowing a government, and eventually that government acts with impunity. You might think it's impossible, that it would never happen. You're probably wrong.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
424 - 10-02-2017, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
people will still manage to be dicks with knives, bombs and other ****, but it will make some kind of difference

imo

it sure will

Bastille Day Terror Truck Attack kills 84 in Nice, France

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
425 - 10-02-2017, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
That right there is all the evidence that i need to make sure we never give an inch on our 2nd and continue to allow people to buy guns.

Europe is a ****ing ****hole and in 5 - 10 years, most of it will be 3rd world. **** that!
If you think that is because europeans cant buy 10 guns at lidl youre a dumbass.
Immigration policy and gun control doesnt correlate.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
426 - 10-02-2017, 16:57
Quote:
If you want to talk problems, the root problem is the 2nd amendment. It was a noble and possiby genuinely valid sentiment 250 years ago. But as with a lot of things the sentiment it was founded on is now outdated and archaic.

Another big problem (imo) is the way the US population has grown since then (its hard for me to articulate and explain exactly what i mean in english) But in short: the floodgates were opened and a lot of different groups, ethnicities, religious and political views came to the US. Most people came with only two bare hands and most were left to fend for themselves from the get go = lots of tension and aggression + crime is easy) Perpetuate this for a few centuries. It took a long time before the US had any meaningful system of handling immigrants.

Yet another problem is the relative ease of actually aquiring a weapon. Minimal background checks, loopholes and basically over the counter purchasing. When its so easy to get a gun its also so easy to buy a gun off of someone who isnt a licensed dealer.

And like nigafool touched on the 2nd amendment is now become so ingrained into the minds of americans that it if you try to do anything about it, its now all about 'muh rights, mah freedom, its always been this way'

And thats why the solution is so simple but at the same time so hard to implement:

You will hate it and your children probably wont like it. But if thats the reality then in a few generations it will be the new normal and no one will miss the days when you could buy a gun at walmart. Just like no one does in europe and pretty much everywhere else in the world. Its basically a sacrifice you have to make in order to create a better tomorrow for your country (no matter how cliche it sounds) and i get that it ****ing sucks for you because youre used to it being like it is now and humans are selfish creatures.
**** you. Come and take them.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
427 - 10-02-2017, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You're free to think this. I believe you're wrong. You can claim you feel safer in Europe, that you made it a better tomorrow. I believe in history. I believe in what happens when the government knows it never faces any repercussions for oppressive actions. Take away the populations means of overthrowing a government, and eventually that government acts with impunity. You might think it's impossible, that it would never happen. You're probably wrong.
How many separatist guerillas and armies exist in the world that are opposing the ruling government? A **** ton and they even have military grade hardware and yet most of them cant do **** about it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
428 - 10-02-2017, 17:00
Quote:
How many separatist guerillas and armies exist in the world that are opposing the ruling government? A **** ton and they even have military grade hardware and yet most of them cant do **** about it.
You're proving my point.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
429 - 10-02-2017, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I think you are forgetting about 2 extremely large borders on our nation and then, mistakingly believe that our border control policies catch everything that crosses over.

I am sure the cops confiscate numerous fully automatic firearms every year from inner-city gangs. Most of these guns come from across the border. Even if rounded up all the guns and put a 100% ban on any new gun sales, thousands of people would still die every year due to guns coming across the border.

The CIA and DEA will never close the border up. They both need the extra $$ coming in to pay for their secret wars.
my favorite argument is that gun control in the states doesn't work, can't work, until they are enacted on a federal level.

that is their excuse for why no-gun zones don't work, why gun free cities like chiraq keep getting deadlier, why entire states like CA can't become draconian enough at gun removal for them.

to which i ask.......would a national embargo even work?

i mean prohibition didn't stop alcohol importation

the war on drugs didn't and doesn't stop drugs from spilling over our wide open borders.

so unless there is a planet wide moratorium on guns nothing is going to change or work..........

and then you realize, at this point, that the USA is one of the largest gun manufacturers and suppliers on the planet (next to Russia) and the bull****tery of it all, the entire argument, becomes so crystal clear.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
430 - 10-02-2017, 17:00
yeah the federal govt is super scared of a bunch of ehard angry old white men

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
431 - 10-02-2017, 17:02
i am the federal government, and i would like to say that yes, i am scared of ehard angry old white men

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
432 - 10-02-2017, 17:02
Quote:

i have a solid idea/plan to lower the amount of guns in this country for you.

if you are registered as a democrat, if you identify as a gender other than the gender you actually are, or if you have any tattoos/unusual piercings/artificially colored hair parts, you are banned from owning guns.

i think that's fair. i mean, i think it will help the problem. probably cut homicide rates in half, at least. don't you agree?

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
433 - 10-02-2017, 17:03
America isn't every 3rd world **** hole they've destabilized

Their farmers and goat herders could definitely bring the most insanely op military this world has ever seen to its knees

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
434 - 10-02-2017, 17:05
Twitter

those crazy conspiracy theorists!

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
435 - 10-02-2017, 17:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
the ladies love it

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
436 - 10-02-2017, 17:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You're proving my point.
So having 10 handguns and 4 ar15s wont help all that much. I acknowledge your position but i think the whole "but we need them in case" is a cheap excuse.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
437 - 10-02-2017, 17:08
Quote:
wars USA has won since WW2

zero

half of Korea (look at North Korea today)

none of Vietnam (despite winning ALL battles)

and don't get me started on Iraq and Afghanistan

15 years of pure pain ...... we still never going to "win" that

why?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
438 - 10-02-2017, 17:09
i mean i don't know how many times we need to remind people that when you disarm your options are either to submit or die to your government

there isn't even a fight to have.......there is no further discussion.

The Results Are In: 89% Of Catalans Vote For Independence | Zero Hedge

not even a day after this and the lesson already needs to be repeated to some supplicants and serfs apparently

i saw the above **** and thought hmmnmmmmmmm....... maybe you can't have enough guns or ammo

people like Osiris sees it and wants to unlock his doors and windows

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
439 - 10-02-2017, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

if you are registered as a democrat, if you identify as a gender other than the gender you actually are, or if you have any tattoos/unusual piercings/artificially colored hair parts, you are banned from owning guns.

i think that's fair. i mean, i think it will help the problem. probably cut homicide rates in half, at least. don't you agree?
I agree on the transgender (clear mental issues) and piercing/tattoos outside the 'norm' part (indicative of mental issues). I think all democrats is a bit much though.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
440 - 10-02-2017, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

take the guns from the half the country causing all the problems and are clearly not emotionally mature enough to handle them

and want them gone

sounds like a grand compromise to me

yet.......like paying more in taxes through free volition will require more goons with guns to ever enact

so here we are

Page 22 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging