Sup guise?

i think it's pretty hilarious that i can just take a recent photo of tehvul and slap rent's due on it now.

Only dumb people pay rent or a mortgage. Smart people get a house for free. Like I did. :wave:

yeah...im sure a cop is going to take that stack o issues around a group of cop buddies.

It was a fag "wedding". Today matter of fact. Marriage is only between a man and a woman so I chose not to go.

This is funny. Dude - marriage can be between two people who love each other. The traditional marriage may be between a man/woman in the eyes of certain religions or belief systems but real marriage goes deeper than ceremony or law. It is a bonding of souls that transcends the involvement of others. Hope all is well. Carry on.

This is funny. Dude - marriage can be between two people who love each other. The traditional marriage may be between a man/woman in the eyes of certain religions or belief systems but real marriage goes deeper than ceremony or law. It is a bonding of souls that transcends the involvement of others. Hope all is well. Carry on.

Marriage is a tool used by civilization. Primary function has to do with reproduction. Fags can't reproduce with their fag partner. Has jack shit to do with religion or belief. Civil Union for them. Not Marriage.

All is very well. Wishing the same to you.

Is the vul an example of America's new emergent class of social entrepreneurs?

Emergent? It's a time honored practice.

Last edited:
I miss the days when red was a sick rapper with the dopest rhymes.

Brasstax is right. I guess I grew up a lil bit during all of everything. Instead of rapping I just bought and installed a new primary heat source here at my house. :sunny:

Spoiler

PhhbW7S.jpg

xJCofbL.jpg

Last edited:
Back