Sarcasm vs. People w/ no sense of humor

Eh, it was funny. I would've gave a little laugh.

Of course if you work with a bunch of uptight leftist faggots, well then don't expect quality humor in or out. They're too busy virtue signaling to worry about using their brain for clever quips.

"LIKE OH MY GAWD, DO YOU KNOW THAT COULD REALLY HIS NAME, YOU RACIST!!"
Case in point, this thread.

Edit: Oh wait, read tVoR's response. I misread the OP. You didn't know the group at all? That's awkward, dude. Wtf.

Last edited:
That's not funny and incredibly offensive. You know this is 2017 right? You can't say shit like that, I'm surprised you weren't arrested.

Yea you are. Your dumb woman has you wrapped around her social-worker finger and you've been buying into her nonsense for a long time now.

At this point, probably 95% of what you post is some cry-baby leftist bullshit. I'm surprised the bitch hasn't told you that you working out is "toxic masculinity" or something.

Get your balls back.

No. All good people care about other people, but they care less about other people who don't care about themselves. But you're not that. You cry about inequalities that don't exist. You whine about the end result instead of looking at the source.

Caring without intelligent thought is for stupid, naive women.

Black people commit more violence in EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE WORLD THROUGHOUT ALL OF HISTORY, well that's because of slavery in the 1800's in America!

Your ability to think rationally has nearly vanished.

I think somebody in this thread doesn't understand what sarcasm is.

Also I'm not surprised at the list of people who found this amusing, not at all.

Rusty, you should have responded, "You look more like a Cajun Teepee than a Brian Dupree! So sit your ass down and become heapum quiet there Tonto."

Back