You raff yuo roose v.3871

Muslims hate dogs. 95% chance she's not allergic, she just thinks they're dirty and wants them gone. Sad thing is I agree with her about dogs on planes, put them in cargo or don't fly with them at all. Anyone can register a "service" dog for less than $100. Total BS.

[emoji206]
4649b9bf415fe507c4280134a778249c.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

lol fuck that bitch.

If she really had an allergy she would have been glad to leave the plane

There's a thought the cops should have put the dogs onto her :rofl:

She demanded a Epipen from the flight attendant. Life or death allergy to pets and you don't have a epipen? Then demand the airline give you one?

I really don't see what the problem is with people taking small pets on planes. As long as the pet isn't shitty up the place or barking, all they are doing is sitting on their owners' lap or in their crate under the seat in front of them.

This 'woman' is a dirty fucking Muslim. Dogs are one of the only living creatures below females in Islamic societies. And that's pretty low. But because she is a Muslim, she demands that the rest of society cave to her cultural norms.

Fuck Islam; fuck Muslims. Get rid of them all. They bring absolutely nothing of value to western civilization. I would much rather prefer to be on a plane with dogs and cats than I would a Muslim.

I really don't see what the problem is with people taking small pets on planes. As long as the pet isn't shitty up the place or barking, all they are doing is sitting on their owners' lap or in their crate under the seat in front of them.

This 'woman' is a dirty fucking Muslim. Dogs are one of the only living creatures below females in Islamic societies. And that's pretty low. But because she is a Muslim, she demands that the rest of society cave to her cultural norms.

Fuck Islam; fuck Muslims. Get rid of them all. They bring absolutely nothing of value to western civilization. I would much rather prefer to be on a plane with dogs and cats than I would a Muslim.

as someone who had terrible allergies as a child, i can say that having a pet anywhere even near me at that age would have resulted in swollen eyes, etc

idk which way i lean on this issue, and fortunately i don't have to care about it one way or the other

Back