[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can I just talk about what fool posted and then I'll get to you?

I read those back and it hurt. It hurt because I remembered how shitty and naive I was, and I thought I could say anything on the internet and it wouldn't matter, and hell maybe I'd get internet points for being edgy. That's who I was and I fucking cringe reading it back.

So I'm sorry for that. It's not who I am anymore.

That's where you're wrong, you're still that same toxic and naive person, you're just directing it towards different people, the ones you think are most socially acceptable to target. That's the only difference between you then and you now, the vitriol is the same.

That's where you're wrong, you're still that same toxic and naive person, you're just directing it towards different people, the ones you think are most socially acceptable to target. That's the only difference between you then and you now, the vitriol is the same.

I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't mind the toxicity. TW in general is a toxic atmosphere and I fit in just fine. I mind the casual racism displayed.

If you have a problem with that, then I'm doing it right.

No problem here, just pointing out your hypocrisy and that you're still the same sanctimonious person you've always been.

newelibummed.jpg

wow triple is a giant racist

who isn't

i guess i should have been more specific. you're still unintelligent, annoying, impressionable, and a hypocrite.

you're a rat, some low iq mainstream american that jumped off of the sinking republican ship for the democratic one. and now everyone here has to know about it, just like they had to know how you were 100% for anything george w bush did.

The truth is the only way to have peace is to let people do their own thing without sticking your big fat nose into everything.

That includes people's opinions. The left will not accept that. They will continue to force themselves down the collective throat of America until there is no other choice but blood

I mean maybe. Maybe deep down I'm this awful toxic person, but I'd rather be an awful person and try to do the right thing, even if I'm just faking it.

U mean virtue signal? Get the fuck out of here you hypocrite piece of shit!

I have no idea who either of them are. Not surprised to see another Disney girl going crazy.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back