[so] apparently we're all going to die this next Saturday by AnubiS - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] apparently we're all going to die this next Saturday
Page 2 of 4
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-22-2017, 00:13
Yeah, our local ABC news channel put this up too.

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 09-22-2017, 08:16
This end of the world **** is fun.. however, this story causes me pause. Did someone send a signal or was it really a crossed signal from a emergency broadcast that allowed a radio program to be sent to cable customers?

Is HBO trying to kill us?

Quote:
Television broadcasts in Southern California were interrupted late Thursday morning with an end-of-the-world prediction, startling viewers and setting off a firestorm on social media.

Erin Mireles told the Orange County Register that she was watching Bravo on Spectrum when the alert appeared.

“I was definitely startled, ’cause the volume increased exponentially,” she said. “I wasn’t alarmed in the sense of thinking something was wrong, ’cause I assumed it was some sort of hack,” she said.

A man’s voice could reportedly be heard saying: “Realize this, extremely violent times will come.”

One person said the voice sounded like Hitler.

A spokesman for Cox Communications told the paper that the problem occurred because one or more radio stations conducted an emergency test.

“With these tests, an emergency tone is sent out to initiate the test,” Joe Camero told the paper. “After the tone is transmitted, another tone is sent to end the message. It appears that the radio station (or stations) did not transmit the end tone to complete the test.”
TV programs in California interrupted with end-of-world prediction | Fox News

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 09-22-2017, 10:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The astronomy department at Unspecified Kentucky University is kind of a joke. Most students don't even consider graduates of that department to be true Undiscovered Species.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 09-22-2017, 10:12
But gotta love how many folk are truly believing in this ****

Let the aliens come. We'll **** them right in their asses with our pal Kim Hung's missiles!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-22-2017, 10:30
Seeing how he lives in the future, all we need to do is keep in touch with coombz. He will be able to tell us if something bad is happening on 9/23. Unless this 'bad' is specific to 1 geographic location then, well, we'll just have to wait it out.

Good luck people.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 09-22-2017, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
I'll just leave this here.
Quote:
“Jesus lived for 33 years,” he told the newspaper. “The name Elohim, which is the name of God to the Jews, was mentioned 33 times (in the Bible). It’s a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number. I’m talking astronomy. I’m talking the Bible … and merging the two.”

Meade said he thinks that because September 23 will mark exactly 33 days since the total solar eclipse (August 21), it’s an omen.

“We’re all watching for the ‘September 23 Sign’ because we know it means the end of the ‘Church Age,'” Meade described in a recent article on his website. “That is a spiritual sign only. But it is huge. When the trumpet judgments of Revelation begin to appear, we don’t know the exact sequence or what countries or people will be primarily affected.”
It's 23/9 here now.. hurry up. Do it already. I'm prepared to give it up if these other aholes get wiped too.

What if it hits the edge of our planet and not one of the two flat sides? It might just break a chunk off?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 09-22-2017, 12:00
Quote:
When the trumpet judgments of Revelation begin to appear, we don***8217;t know the exact sequence or what countries or people will be primarily affected
I like that part. We don't know the exact sequence. That is some good koolaid

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 09-22-2017, 12:00
september 23, 23 days after i turned 33

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 09-22-2017, 12:01
soo you are in fact the devil, dutch... shocking

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 09-22-2017, 12:04
Mother****er!

Quote:
The end is still nigh -- just not as nigh as it was earlier this week, a Doomsday writer says.

David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.
Doomsday is not on Saturday after all, writer says after predicting end of the world | Fox News

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
31 - 09-22-2017, 12:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
It's 23/9 here now.. hurry up. Do it already. I'm prepared to give it up if these other aholes get wiped too.

What if it hits the edge of our planet and not one of the two flat sides? It might just break a chunk off?
that would be an interesting book or movie idea

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 09-22-2017, 12:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
that would be an interesting book or movie idea
really really short... but yeah good movie

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 09-22-2017, 12:06
hurricanes
earthquakes

what could be next

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 09-22-2017, 12:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
hurricanes
earthquakes

what could be next
prob something boring like a cyclical pattern

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 09-22-2017, 12:09
The official end is off.. we could all join together and start the artificial end? Huh?

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
36 - 09-22-2017, 12:30
When is the backtrack for this assertion coming?

Quote:
2. Meade Says Donald Trump ***8216;Is Brilliant and Knows Everything***8217; & Accuses the Obama Administration of Colluding Against Him

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 09-22-2017, 18:57
woah wtf

i asked for maga credits already and bought tickets to travel around the world wtf im gonna sue this piece of ****... triggered >:-@

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 09-23-2017, 09:57
6:55am. NorCal. Nothing happened as of yet. Drinking coffee, surfing TW waves from emotionally unstable lefties. All appears well.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 09-23-2017, 11:02
I feel fine

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] apparently we're all going to die this next Saturday

Social Website Bullshit