[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out by buize - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out
Page 5 of 9
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
81 - 09-20-2017, 14:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
this is not really that bad, so many worse situations.

however i really do believe that police training needs to step wayyy the **** up. Situations like this dont really require guns. Even if they did, could easily just shoot in the legs or foot or anywhere non deadly. I understand the 'heat of the moment' argument, but with better training, i believe that officers will have ability to handle situations with less emotions and more logic.

Train USA officers like they do in Russia and i bet BLM would never have been born.
Shooting someone in the leg or the foot is not something you do easily. They are smaller targets and they are mobile. Furthermore shoot someone in the leg, knick the femoral, and they bleed out in minutes. Truth is there's no "safer" place to shoot someone from the perspective of the one being shot. Therefore if potentially lethal force is to be used, logically, it must be viewed from the perspective of the safety of the officer.

Sponsored Links
TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 09-20-2017, 14:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Shooting someone in the leg or the foot is not something you do easily. They are smaller targets and they are mobile. Furthermore shoot someone in the leg, knick the femoral, and they bleed out in minutes. Truth is there's no "safer" place to shoot someone from the perspective of the one being shot. Therefore if potentially lethal force is to be used, logically, it must be viewed from the perspective of the safety of the officer.
Agreed. There's no such thing as shoot to wound. "Never aim a weapon at something you don't want to destroy" is one of the basic rules of gun safety.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
83 - 09-20-2017, 14:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
For whatever reason, you guys are leaving out that cops can retire at 50(ish) and get 90% of their last years pay, with continued raises and full coverage healthcare, FOR LIFE.
OH thats why its so tragic when they die the day before they retire!

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 09-20-2017, 14:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
OH thats why its so tragic when they die the day before they retire!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOk4hQXbGDs

[MoM] Gort
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 09-20-2017, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
wut?

Apparently, you have not heard of the pension tsunami that is going to wreck this nation. State employee pensions and health care? Promised liabilities? Cops, firefighters, prison guards etc... many can and do retire with 90% of their last years pay with an ungodly amount of overtime + unused sick days and vacation days that includes raises plus medical benefits until they die, especially here in California.

Now, it may not be all cops that do collect 90% of their last years pay but, there are many that do. A few years ago, public employees were getting beat up over this information and the unions got to the media's ear, the topic vanished but the problem still exists.

Here is a list California Cops pay and/or retirement.. And people wonder why the States are going broke?

Police Salaries and Pensions Push California City to Brink

In California, Many Police and Firefighters Get $100,000 Pensions

Chicago Police Pensions Worth Three Times Social Security Pensions With Less Time Worked

I can do this all day but, i would hope that you get the picture.
Your original post implies ALL cops and that is patently untrue.

Gweedo
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 09-20-2017, 15:16
Meh, The cops got a right to shoot there, but ****, you would of though he would of at least aimed for a kneecap or some **** first.

If you can't hit either kneecap from 10 yards, should you really be holding a gun?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-20-2017, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweedo View Post
Meh, The cops got a right to shoot there, but ****, you would of though he would of at least aimed for a kneecap or some **** first.

If you can't hit either kneecap from 10 yards, should you really be holding a gun?
If you need to aim for a knee, you don't really need to shoot the person. Gun is lethal force, period.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-20-2017, 15:26
He had a pocketknife and they felt so threatened that they couldn't taze him?

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-20-2017, 16:37
Let's be honest, no one on this board REALLY cares what happened to this kid. We are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
90 - 09-20-2017, 16:41
has anyone mentioned that we have some serious mental illness issues in this Country yet?

the kind i see protesting in PA colleges right now about ever allowing another "armed"cop on campus again

LMAO

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 09-20-2017, 16:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
has anyone mentioned that we have some serious mental illness issues in this Country yet?

the kind i see protesting in PA colleges right now about ever allowing another "armed"cop on campus again

LMAO
better legalize campus carry then, lots of unhinged ****s think that when they sink thousands of other peoples money into a worthless degree at a campus it automatically entitles them to be thought police over those who they disagree with, those who perform jobs that they deem beneath them, etc...

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-20-2017, 16:51
It's probably pretty tough to not be depressed in college these days.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 09-20-2017, 17:00
you don't shoot people in the leg because that is some television nonsense and if you're shooting you actually want to hit your target and stop them

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
94 - 09-20-2017, 17:00
Quote:
yea totally agree. just seems like the cops first instinct is to draw their weapon instead of assessing situation. to me it sounds like a fundamental flaw in how police are being trained

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 09-20-2017, 17:01
Quote:
It's probably pretty tough to not be depressed in college these days.
for all the hate I would have received for being a white male I could have spent a lot of time with puppies and kittens in a service animal safe space

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
96 - 09-20-2017, 17:02
I think police training should step the **** up.

Thats right I'm talking swords.

These niggas keep shooting people but that's a relatively quick death, butchering a person with a sword is much slower and therefore treatable by medics after the person has been hacked.

I want at least one short sword and shield to be mandatory PTE for officers.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97 - 09-20-2017, 17:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
yea totally agree. just seems like the cops first instinct is to draw their weapon instead of assessing situation. to me it sounds like a fundamental flaw in how police are being trained
That's not an instinct, they are trained to draw their weapons if there is a reported armed suspect. If a cop has a gun pointed at you and tells you to drop the weapon, whether or not you're just holding a phone is irrelevant. Drop it, and drop it now without arguing. They have a hard enough time making a split second decision without adding draw time, worrying about safeties, aiming for a small area and taking a non lethal shot and hoping you don't die from it anyway.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 09-20-2017, 17:32
The world is better off without this particular ****** in it.

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
99 - 09-20-2017, 17:37
Quote:
That's not an instinct, they are trained to draw their weapons if there is a reported armed suspect. If a cop has a gun pointed at you and tells you to drop the weapon, whether or not you're just holding a phone is irrelevant. Drop it, and drop it now without arguing. They have a hard enough time making a split second decision without adding draw time, worrying about safeties, aiming for a small area and taking a non lethal shot and hoping you don't die from it anyway.
I get your argument, believe me I don't feel sorry for the person that was killed by these cops. They should have listened, dropped the weapon as instructed and this wouldn't have happened. What I don't agree with is that every situation is going to vary. You're talking about making split second decisions, but in this case specifically, they had all the time in the world to assess the best course of action. My argument is that with BETTER police training, they would be able to assess situations like these better. Do you feel the police handled this the most optimal way?

I get the whole darwin argument as well, i'm on board. we don't really need these retards procreating lol, world is better without them blah blah. I've just seen so many situations (not just this one) being handled in an non-optimal fashion, where i strongly believe better training could have prevented some casualties, using more logic and less heat of the moment reaction /emotion.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
100 - 09-20-2017, 17:39
According to the article, Scout "Tranny Lunatic, Oh Wait That's Redundant" Schultz himself called 911 to report a person on campus armed with a gun and a knife.

Blatant suicide-by-cop.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

Social Website Bullshit