Hurricane Maria CAT 4!?!

I'm going for work so I'll be sure to complain to management about their susceptibility to travel deals

Gee, I wonder why there are so many big Caribbean travel deals available in September - November and the only catch is they all want money up front?

Its almost like hurricanes are seasonal. For some odd reason I don't hear about hurricanes in December.

Don't worry guys, all those celebrities and iG models are keeping puerto rico in their thoughts and prayers. You know, because that does a fuck ton of good.

Don't worry guys, all those celebrities and iG models are keeping puerto rico in their thoughts and prayers. You know, because that does a fuck ton of good.

don't forget their political views are more than important as well. I love hearing Drew Barrymore and Winona Ryder who have the IQ's equal to a turnip speak about the issues.

I don't understand the morons who keep posting "PRAY FOR MEXICO". Pray for mexico? Why? The shit already happened. Will the power of prayer somehow revive those dead people or restore the buildings? wtf?

I don't understand the morons who keep posting "PRAY FOR MEXICO". Pray for mexico? Why? The shit already happened. Will the power of prayer somehow revive those dead people or restore the buildings? wtf?

if u pray for mexico, god will guide them into abandoning islam for christianity idk wat the deal is but mexicans hate jesus and mary :angel:

On Dominica they have some cleaning up to do.

_97953511_3d4224c5-866f-430b-a601-1f09f49fa716.jpg

Couple more hurricanes and Puerto Rico may actually become a nice place to live.

I just got back from the Dominican Republic and had the same thoughts. The resort in Punta Cana was very nice, but we had to take a taxi across the country to Santo Domingo to catch a flight out before the hurricane hit and the whole country is just destitute.

Would be sweet if they all croaked and white people took over.

Most of those fucker islands don't even have to pay taxes. But they are still allowed to suckle the American teat.

Yet they're still trying their best to get over here, even if it means 6 families to a home.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure where you'd be able to go in the Eastern Caribbean. Between Irma and now Maria, most of the major tourist islands have been hit. And while Labadee isn't in the direct path of Maria, given the state of Haiti's infrastructure, a stiff breeze just from Maria passing is going to mess things up.

You're going to be spending most of your trip on that boat.

Well we got our update today. All of the original stops were cancelled.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas. > St Kitts > Cozumel
San Juan Puerto Rick > Costa Maya
Labadee, Haiti > Nassau, Bahamas

Should I bring a flak jacket to get off the boat in Mexico? If so what level is recommended?

Back