King of the World: your pinnacle moment

Honestly I would say a real highlight for me was our company had a meeting in Boston and one night we rented Faneuil hall. I gave a talk that night on company values and ethics standing at the very podium JFK stood at, in a hall that is an amazing piece of history with all the pictures on the walls. I was humbled and at that moment coming from where I started. I did feel like the King of the World.

15660827741_1a687f4c79_b.jpg

When I was in second grade and they were teaching us multiplication, I learned how to multiply 6 digit numbers in two seconds. But you couldn't read the numbers to me, I had to see them on paper and write out the answer on paper. I tutored the dumb kids.

In no particular order because I can't choose just one...

Dropping a bunch of great acid and spending the day skiing in Tremblant, Quebec. Beautiful day, great friends, one of the best body highs I've ever had.

Heliskiing in Revelstoke, BC

Graduating magna cum laude from medical school

Marrying my awesome wife

Prolly getting married, opening the door to my home for the first time after getting the keys, getting a job where they asked me what my target salary was and offering me like 10k more than that, or watching the Calgary flames clinch a playoff spot by beating the kings my first year as a season ticket holder

Prolly Calgary flames tho that was an unreal feeling shared with like 18k other ppl

Finishing the Orange Bowl marathon twice. However, don't long distance run or your knees will be shot later in life.

Daughter graduating from UF with no loans or debt. She owns a 10 acre farm and gets married at the end of the year. Helping her pay down the mortgage in 5 years.

Some of the band concerts I've playing in front of a huge crowd.

On an HOA board for 11 years without raising the fee. Still one of the lowest around at $125 a month.

Most of my stuff is unsung hero or you wouldn't even know I did it, but it's positive and means something to me.

Last edited:
Back