Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows. by The Magical Zoo - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows.
Page 6 of 11
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 09-15-2017, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
i mean i'm not saying i have a problem with it, i'm just saying if i told my family i played dota2 for a living, i would expect them to be displeased and embarrassed
I'm sure they wouldn't be embarrassed when u showed them your 6-7 figure paycheques

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
102 - 09-15-2017, 18:43
eh idk, i could make $500k a year suckin dicks and i don't think the $500k part would ever outweigh the suckin dicks part

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 09-15-2017, 18:47
Hey mom I'm a millionaire and I do it via my favorite pastime and I'm a z-list e-celebrity

I dunno what's so embarassing about that

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
104 - 09-15-2017, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
I'm sure they wouldn't be embarrassed when u showed them your 6-7 figure paycheques
and neither are the parents of lottery winners

to say you play either as a way to one day make money is indeed laughable though

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
105 - 09-15-2017, 18:48
Quote:
Hey mom I'm a millionaire and I do it via my favorite pastime and I'm a z-list e-celebrity

you don't know what is embarrassing about being a pot smoking commie cuck hippy who does **** all with your day except gaming and trying to shame others into paying you more money for FEELZ

you don't know what is embarrassing about not even being able to spell "embarassing"

so maybe you aren't a good source for this

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
106 - 09-15-2017, 18:50
summit1g makes at least $52,500 a month to play video games (21,000 twitch subs at $2.50 each although he's older so his split is probably higher), and that's not even counting the sponsorship or other perks.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
107 - 09-15-2017, 18:50
Quote:
Dam does tele follow me around and do this in every thread lmao
you mean can i read

and do i make fun of your

that you have on ignore

but are still pretend curious about

because you can't directly handle dissenting or contradictory opinion

then yes

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
108 - 09-15-2017, 18:52
Quote:

again i don't get to set prestige for various occupations

would i personally be embarrassed to be an esports player? hard to say because i suck at video games so it's never something i've taken pride in, but as a child of working class parents with two brothers who are both doctors, it's not something i'd ever even consider an acceptable profession

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 09-15-2017, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
I don't watch baseball

but watching baseball is less embarrassing than watching ****** gook aspergers squads click keyboards

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 09-15-2017, 19:29
Quote:
Really we are watching people play inconsequential games of skill and chance for money, I don't get this air of superiority. Esp when some eSports have payouts comparable or exceeding conventional sports
holy **** dude

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 09-15-2017, 19:31
Quote:

some of us seek to contribute to society and not be fat losers that play videogames.

it's ok if u don't want to be fulfilled it explains a lot about why you're a lazy left-wing cuck whining for handouts.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 09-15-2017, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
again i don't get to set prestige for various occupations

would i personally be embarrassed to be an esports player? hard to say because i suck at video games so it's never something i've taken pride in, but as a child of working class parents with two brothers who are both doctors, it's not something i'd ever even consider an acceptable profession
you could say the same about classic sports. personally i have zero respect for any meathead low IQ profession, be it athletes or burger flippers. doesnt mean i dont find watching esports or sports entertaining though. but the whole time i laugh at anyone who wants to make a career out of it.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 09-15-2017, 19:35
*snowflake alert*

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 09-15-2017, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
some of us seek to contribute to society and not be fat losers that play videogames.

it's ok if u don't want to be fulfilled it explains a lot about why you're a lazy left-wing cuck whining for handouts.
so how do old school athletes contribute to society then?

the only ones that actually help society are those in STEM fields. the rest are parasites.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 09-15-2017, 19:37
How many of these esport ****, players make a good wage? So better than a consistent say 75 grand a year or better?

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 09-15-2017, 19:38
Lmao @ contribute to society

Okay dude, I'm sure u work as a project manager at a giant Telco out of your sense of duty to society

Protip: people work so they can make money to live. There's really nothing more virtuous to me than someone who is self sufficient doing something they like

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 09-15-2017, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
How many of these esport ****, players make a good wage? So better than a consistent say 75 grand a year or better?
at the pro level? probably all of them

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 09-15-2017, 19:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Arteezy - Artour Babaev - Dota 2 Player Profile :: e-Sports Earnings

PS this is just tournament winnings afaik, not including significant streaming income and his salary

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 09-15-2017, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
you could say the same about classic sports. personally i have zero respect for any meathead low IQ profession, be it athletes or burger flippers. doesnt mean i dont find watching esports or sports entertaining though. but the whole time i laugh at anyone who wants to make a career out of it.
it's ok you were too fat to be able to throw a javelin

so you'd rather watch another fat person controlling a cartoon caricature throwing a javelin by fat fingering some buttons lol

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
120 - 09-15-2017, 19:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post

he just wants others to work harder

and redistribute their income sooooooooooooo bad

then one day, after ztir lands that pro gamer gig, he will be happy to give some of his many many millions back to those who helped him out along the way

i mean he legit lives this way and feels this way

Page 6 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows.

Social Website Bullshit