Where is the best place to go to flee this liberal shit hole?

The bill, SB 219, was proposed by State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco). It includes several other provisions that require a health facility, for example, to honor the gender identity of a patient, meaning that the patient must be admitted to a room that comports with his or her chosen gender; allowed to use whatever bathroom he or she wants to use; and wear whatever clothing or cosmetics he or she decides to wear. It has gone through several amendments.

CBN News notes: “Fines for repeat offenders could be as high as $1,000 and a jail term of up to a year.”
lol

California Bill: 1 Year in Jail for Using Wrong Transgender Pronoun - Breitbart

The bill, SB 219, was proposed by State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco). It includes several other provisions that require a health facility, for example, to honor the gender identity of a patient, meaning that the patient must be admitted to a room that comports with his or her chosen gender; allowed to use whatever bathroom he or she wants to use; and wear whatever clothing or cosmetics he or she decides to wear. It has gone through several amendments.

CBN News notes: “Fines for repeat offenders could be as high as $1,000 and a jail term of up to a year.”

OMG DID THIS ARTICLE ASSUME ONLY 2 GENDERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't read about the bill but if it's restricted to medical or other limited facilities in san fran, I don't see what the big deal is

I didn't read about the bill but if it's restricted to medical or other limited facilities in san fran, I don't see what the big deal is
yeah I'm sure it'll end there

Yep, no doubt about it... Nothing to worry about

i didn't read the bill, but if it's a californian bay area scumlord who is losing first amendment rights, i don't see what the big deal is

Yes cause requiring a science based field to disregard facts for fiction, is just fine

From this day forward, I will now call all trannies or gender confused humans: it, thing or mentally disabled person.

Oh you are a man? You ovarian cancer? We can't treat you because that opens us up to a lawsuit and possible jail time

just like bill c-16 that forced canadians to use pronouns like zhe and already there have been countless lawsuits and people have to carry around cheat-sheets because all it takes is one wrong pronoun assumption and boom you're at a human rights tribunal

jordan peterson was right all along

just like bill c-16 that forced canadians to use pronouns like zhe and already there have been countless lawsuits and people have to carry around cheat-sheets because all it takes is one wrong pronoun assumption and boom you're at a human rights tribunal

jordan peterson was right all along

holy shit this has to be troll post

wish we could make this shit up

but they are doing that for us

DHxwSbZVwAAW2xJ.jpg

911.......yes someone just called me a dumb cunt

send the swat team unit plz

If you buy enough land..and you can't see, or hear, or smell your neighbors you could live almost anywhere, even Florida.

Except if the seas rise 3 inches then Florida will be gone.

Back