Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rayn Please
Page 1 of 6
EvilNapir
Veteran++
Old
1 - 08-15-2017, 12:00
Tell the whole damn story about you kicking someone's door under the influence of ambien.

Kind regards,

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-15-2017, 12:16
i took an ambien at 4am, woke up in blackout. apparently took my car out and bought some vodka (I don't drink anymore) and was all over the roads nearby. I remember nothing of this, but I was reported in several locations in my town by concerned drivers. Once the cops got my plate they headed over to my house. I beat them there. On the way into the neighborhood I hit a small tree and a cable box. I jumped the curb cracking my bumper and losing 2 tires. One neighbor reports I clipped his car - no ****ing way. There was a small dent looked like it was from a hailstone, but my man wanted to get paid and I was in no state to argue.

I drove over to what I thought was my house. THis is a condo so they all look the same. I try my key in the door, it don't work. I guess I lost it and started kicking the door in. Now the cops show up at my neighbor who says i hit their car and they get a call from my other neighbor whose door I'm kicking in and come rushing. I broke my toe on their door. I saw it the next week (I had to pay to replace it, dude was pretty cool about it) and if the cops didn't show up that door was going down deadbolt and all. the frame was cracked up the middle.

again i don't remember this, i got it from witnesses and police/hospital reports. cops show up and I have no idea what's going on. I get ****ing tazed and they handcuff me to the ambulance that showed at some point. The group of these 4 guys wrestle me onto the gurney and strap me down with leather straps. I dislocated a wrist trying to pull it free.

Neither neighbor presses charges. My wife showed up around then and although she was ****ing PISSED, she also didn't want me going to jail so she plead with the neighbors and they listened. The cop goes in my car and gets my insurance info to give to the other guy. I am not arrested.

This is approximately 12:30pm.

Ok now it is about 10:30pm. I missed all that time. I woke up, in the same straps. The nurses say I've been awful to them but I don't remember it but they're happy I'm lucid and calm. Doc comes in and is looking at me cock eyed says you have a real problem friend. Your BAC was .5%. You need to go into rehab or something. Whatever I'm paraphrasing. I told him I already quit drinking and yada. In the morning I called a cab and went home. Paid the neighbor for his new door, never spoke to the **** head who phoned in a fake claim, but I went and took a look at his car - there was no damage. The guy that came to look at it for me from Geico said the cost would be less than his deductible.

So that's all I know. I have taken Ambien ... hundreds of times. Never had an issue. The stars aligned man. I could've easily killed a lot of people and been dead. How am I not in jail?

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 08-15-2017, 12:19

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-15-2017, 12:29
the cops talked to my wife and they were reasonable. they saw I had a carseat in my car and wanted to know where the baby was. that was their primary concern. she wasn't with me obvi. that's a big crime here.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-15-2017, 12:39
Wow rayn that's scary

I have one similar story but nowhere near as scary as yours

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-15-2017, 12:42
damn dood

you could have driven your car through a crowd of antifa and been branded a white supremacist nazi the rest of your life

u should be more careful

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-15-2017, 12:53
When you saw the lambo/qualudes scene in wolf of wall street how much could you relate

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
8 - 08-15-2017, 13:00
never saw the movie. blacking out isn't foreign to me, but blacking out from ~5am until ~1030pm and actually been walking around, driving, doing things, getting tazed..... with a .5% BAC? That's ****ing nuts. I would have thought I was taking PCP. The neighbor's wife was scared ****less. They probably were within their rights to shoot me (dunno tho this is CT after all about 8 miles from sandy hook)

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 08-15-2017, 13:05
got damn dude. You're really lucky to be alive and unhurt.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
10 - 08-15-2017, 13:05
no I don't take ambien anymore or ever again. that was really close. if my wife saw me with an ambien after seeing me get tazed cause of it, that would go poorly for me also. I've been exercising more in the morning and my sleep is improving, although I don't seem to need as much of it these days.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 08-15-2017, 13:07
Blood from stone rayn

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
13 - 08-15-2017, 13:08
this was back in like february it wasn't recent

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 08-15-2017, 15:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD402UhKM9M

groove
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 08-15-2017, 16:18
jesus

i thought blacking out was something most people got out of their systems by the time they hit their mid 20s

never thought ambien would trigger it either tho

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 08-15-2017, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
never saw the movie. blacking out isn't foreign to me, but blacking out from ~5am until ~1030pm and actually been walking around, driving, doing things, getting tazed..... with a .5% BAC? That's ****ing nuts. I would have thought I was taking PCP. The neighbor's wife was scared ****less. They probably were within their rights to shoot me (dunno tho this is CT after all about 8 miles from sandy hook)
oh **** niggeh i forgot you're in my ****in state
HAAHAHAH thats an amazing story

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-15-2017, 16:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
jesus

i thought blacking out was something most people got out of their systems by the time they hit their mid 20s

never thought ambien would trigger it either tho
great fo
that's how ambien works. it kills your short term memory. its great for people who lie down at night and start overthinking **** then have insomnia. you can't really think very well when you've got the memory of a goldfish. eventually you just stop trying and fall asleep. if you don't sleep, or you wake up, and go try and do stuff, it's interesting. don't mix with alcohol. anytime I ever have done that, the blackout lasts like 12+ hours as seen here.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 08-15-2017, 16:41
idk sounds like mariHuana is more safer 4 sleep aids

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-15-2017, 16:43
kinda read like a NGFM story

10/10 would read again

Captain Tele