[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Displaying the party Lincoln was elected representing in 1864, and the party he died representing seems like a reasonable reason to rage at Google. :lol:

It's also quite funny you'd be so offended by this being that mid 19th century Republican ideology would be considered Democrat by today's standards. Lincoln would be horrified by the GOP.

The National Union Party was the temporary name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election, held during the Civil War. State Republican parties, for the most part, did not change their name.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_Party_(United_States)

huh

and things have changed

and antifa would try to beat people like JFK and Bill Clinton to death in the street for being a nazi

Cyj-IwkXAAAvKlK.jpg

type in "american inventors" into Google if you want a real good laugh

Screen-Shot-2016-09-19-at-11.50.04-AM-620x197.png

apparently peanut butter and jazz is all their search engine could come up with

"american artists" just as funny

Screen-Shot-2016-09-19-at-12.08.36-PM-620x123.png

this shit is getting straight toxic

DG6srHtWAAAB1RZ.jpg

even by their own AI definitions

so stop cucking for the further dumbing down and dishonesty of america

Last edited:
Displaying the party Lincoln was elected representing in 1864, and the party he died representing seems like a reasonable reason to rage at Google. :lol:

It's also quite funny you'd be so offended by this being that mid 19th century Republican ideology would be considered Democrat by today's standards. Lincoln would be horrified by the GOP.

I find the alteration of history to suit modern ideological purposes to be offensive. It's disgusting, and the reasoning is so completely transparent that you ignoring it because it suits you is reprehensible.

Niggerboy shows up with a drive by comment.. who cares about that faggot? I commented because I can understand why his brother killed himself.

sometimes i wonder if we can make more noise to say less in here

if the signal to noise ration could get any worse

if we could use more words to provide less useful information

if that isn't what the internet truly represents today.......

hmmmmm

Back