PICKUPS 2NIGHT

Creating new thread because we are starting to get too many failed PU nights.

Let's start over tonight - come back to tribe Thursday and Sunday nights. We only need 10. :)

We'll start PU tonight as soon as we get enough on for decent PU.

Maybe we make up pick ups just Thursday through the summer? Or while GoT is on?

if I can get a good working version of tribes with the scripts I want, I will join in on Thursday night PUs. I will be RUSTY AF, but should be fun.

if I can get a good working version of tribes with the scripts I want, I will join in on Thursday night PUs. I will be RUSTY AF, but should be fun.

What are you looking for?

WjzzNKU.jpg

Will there be a PU tonight!? Tune it at 10 PM Eastern to find out!!!

how many folks u get for these usually, lyon??? do you have fun are they pretty competitive???

I would like a copy of Tribes that I can download and it is ready to go. All the good scripts, PoV, Fast Favs, etc. All the maps and patches.

Download proconfigv2 from Stork, it's got everything in it but auto kit. It has keyboard binds for adjusting fov, PFT, and mouse sensitivity so you don't even need to fuck with config files if you don't want. That might be common across all modern/groove builds but I don't know, I've only used Stork's.

Download proconfigv2 from Stork, it's got everything in it but auto kit. It has keyboard binds for adjusting fov, PFT, and mouse sensitivity so you don't even need to fuck with config files if you don't want. That might be common across all modern/groove builds but I don't know, I've only used Stork's.

Will give it a shot

or the top sticky that i made less than a month ago with 100% working links, an FAQ and at least 10 updated configs

:shrug:

Back