Contributor
Old
2 - 05-01-2015, 12:12 AM
r those thighs

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-01-2015, 12:40 AM
ya boneless skinless, and then i trim the fuk out of them... i have 2 go 2 the thy at least 1nce or 2wice a week cus regular boneless breasts taste like rubber 2 me now a days

i also do flank stake and rice, and then 93% lgb (lean gr0und beef) too

it all taste the same really

its fuked

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-01-2015, 12:42 AM
also i been doin ppl 6x a week for last few months, after doin max-ot variants (hi weight low rep) for the better part of 2014

i see great success and will continue

max-ot variants always end up like bro split and i only hittin muscle once a week whereas ppl i get 2 hit them twice a week and it is nice

kdt
VeteranX
Old
5 - 05-01-2015, 01:02 AM
tbh that looks 10000x better than what i make

DonaldMt
Old
6 - 04-27-2016, 11:42 PM
well
in our clture we have bread all the time but for celebrations rice of course

Odio
VeteranX
Old
7 - 05-08-2016, 05:56 AM
u have rly nice counter tops

sammyrocks
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 05-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Recipe?

darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldMt View Post
well
in our clture we have bread all the time but for celebrations rice of course
ty don

RoLo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
10 - 07-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Anyone want to critique my meal prep plan? TY in advance

I've only been baking chicken so far, nothing super tasty like dp's, and I do randomly switch it up with Ground beef or fish of some kind and 4 oz is a small enough serving I don't get sick of it super fast (also due to using lots of different sauces)

For veggies asparagus is out (urine) as well as broccoli/cauliflower (gas), whereas cherries are probably just a seasonal choice

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 07-13-2017, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoLo View Post
Anyone want to critique my meal prep plan? TY in advance

I've only been baking chicken so far, nothing super tasty like dp's, and I do randomly switch it up with Ground beef or fish of some kind and 4 oz is a small enough serving I don't get sick of it super fast (also due to using lots of different sauces)

For veggies asparagus is out (urine) as well as broccoli/cauliflower (gas), whereas cherries are probably just a seasonal choice

how much do you weigh, what are your goals, and what kind of training do you do

RoLo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
12 - 07-13-2017, 11:11 AM
5'9", ~175 lbs, just started the 4 week intro program in the Huge by Flex Magazine book

also run [currently] 12 miles/week (will top out around 20)

gain mass while also cutting fat %, which probably isn't too specific of a goal

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 07-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Quote:
5'9", ~175 lbs, just started the 4 week intro program in the Huge by Flex Magazine book

also run [currently] 12 miles/week (will top out around 20)

gain mass while also cutting fat %, which probably isn't too specific of a goal
you have contradictory goals.. if i were you, i'd gain mass and then focus on cutting the fat, but it's up to you

you're also going to have a tough time gaining mass while running that much

anyway, you probably need to up your calories, unless you have an incredible slow metabolism

and you can cut the protein down to something closer to 200 if you want

adjust calories by 500 (either up or down) when trying to find what you need to gain/lose.. if you're just trying to maintain at some point, 250 is probably a better jump

RoLo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
14 - 07-13-2017, 01:44 PM
ty for the tips BeLiaL

I understand it's somewhat contradictory, I also want to get faster because running is important to me for whatever reason

the protein being so high just kind of happened [obviously 4 shakes at 124g total helps]..I could cut out two of the shakes and still be fine with at 199g total but then I'm sacrificing 364 calories...which is only a PB&J away from making up for it but still

so in theory, to remove the effects of cutting due to running I just have to make up for the calories lost while running, right?

(20 miles x 125 calories lost per mile = 2500 calories lost per week / 7 days a week = ~350 calories lost per day due to running)

aka if I eat that extra PB&J every day on top of the above list it should remove the effects of running as far as trying to increase mass?

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 07-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Quote:
so in theory, to remove the effects of cutting due to running I just have to make up for the calories lost while running, right?
It's not quite that clear-cut. Doing aerobic activity is muscle-wasting and will eat into strength training gains, and vice versa. To what extent depends on a lot of things, including your specific genetics. If you're interested in long-distance running, then I would just do it and whatever results you get from the gym, cool. If you're trying to become a faster runner, I would be doing sprints instead of long-distance. Something to consider, too, is that strength is long-lasting and built slowly, but conditioning is gained and lost quickly. That's one reason a lot of sports will drop the majority of their sport conditioning during the off-season, and only pick it back up a few weeks before the season.

Quote:
(20 miles x 125 calories lost per mile = 2500 calories lost per week / 7 days a week = ~350 calories lost per day due to running)

aka if I eat that extra PB&J every day on top of the above list it should remove the effects of running as far as trying to increase mass?
Again, that's overly simplified, and different people burn more or less calories for an activity. It sounds like a good starting point, though. If you find that you are out of gas and don't have the energy you need in the gym (or outside of it), then up your intake. If you are gaining 5lbs a week, trim it down.

RoLo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
16 - 07-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the detailed responses

contemplating the running vs lifting factors

naptown
VeteranX
Old
17 - 07-15-2017, 03:50 PM
i stopped lifting completely

i do d1 football agility drills, ladder work, and 60 yard hill sprints until i puke

then i walk a 14 mile loop

i never believed in low intensity steady state cardio, but after HIIT/hill sprints, walking at a decent pace prevents triglycerides from being restored. its really the only explanation i can come up w/

walter payton, barry sanders, hershel walker, ladanian, bo jackson all used hill training

i got called a masochist the other day by a cop leaving the police academy across the street bcuz i was pukin in 90 degree heat after 9-10 reps

if im not starving myself i usually eat rotisserie chicken from the store or grilled chicken thighs w/ hot sauce and spanish rice

1 meal a day

hiit then low intensity ssc -60lbs in a few months

altho im back to 210 after drinking like a case a beer and eating chips the past 3 weekends on a boat

back 2 work monday for 185

Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 07-19-2017, 10:05 AM
I like brown rice mixed with tuna and mustard

I need to really get into a cut though. I'm at an ideal weight for my height (190) but it isn't proportional because I hadn't worked out for like 8 months and ate like ****.

I can't decide if I should bulk up and then cut or just cut now and be happy for summer.

I look like ****.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 07-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
I like brown rice mixed with tuna and mustard

I need to really get into a cut though. I'm at an ideal weight for my height (190) but it isn't proportional because I hadn't worked out for like 8 months and ate like ****.

I can't decide if I should bulk up and then cut or just cut now and be happy for summer.

I look like ****.
"ideal" weight

hyung
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
20 - 07-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
u got 2 love it

all that litecoin mone and this is how u eats?

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page chiken and rice

Social Website Bullshit