You raff yuo roose v.3871

They shouldn't let the widow sue for anything. Your husband took part in an offensive war and was in the process of committing war crimes as he was killed by people defending their homes. Then the sad excuse of a military he was thugging for tortured some underage kid for a confession. A total farce, America spitting in the face of international justice that it pretends to champion.

^^^

ok, ok

i roose

by far dumbest shit i read all day absent

thank you

We just laughing at Canada for minute

why stop?

City responds to criticism of billboards: | CTV Saskatoon News

DEAMR5oVwAAfJTa.jpg

yes this is real

The city has paid $8,100 for the four billboards, with the total “I am the bridge” campaign costing $14,100 for the year.

i say upgrade

DEAMoBaVoAAsBMu.jpg

DEAMrUzV0AAk051.jpg

Stop crapping up this thread with all this bullshit political nonsense, you fuck wits have a few threads for this shit... go jerk each other off someplace else and get back to the lols.

They shouldn't let the widow sue for anything. Your husband took part in an offensive war and was in the process of committing war crimes as he was killed by people defending their homes. Then the sad excuse of a military he was thugging for tortured some underage kid for a confession. A total farce, America spitting in the face of international justice that it pretends to champion.

I like how fast this idiot started being a uber liberal troll the instant EU hate speech laws were enacted and basically turned his entire TW career into a giant legal liability.

3 options.

1. she's permanently friend zoned him and is actively cock blocking him with her girl friends by saying hes gay.
2. she's using the excuse hes "gay" to her boyfriend as to why she's able to sleep "over" with him at his place.
3. autocorrect fucked with the word "guy" and inserted "gay".

I like how fast this idiot started being a uber liberal troll the instant EU hate speech laws were enacted and basically turned his entire TW career into a giant legal liability.

On the other hand, perhaps I'm tired of jew-run America destroying sovereign nations in the Middle-East for Greater Israel, for which we Europeans pay the social cost.

it's a brave new world

Escaped inmate may have used wire cutters delivered by drone - The Washington Post

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A South Carolina inmate broke out of a maximum-security prison using wire cutters that were apparently flown in by drone, officials said Friday, describing a new and devilishly hard-to-stop means of escape.

Convicted kidnapper Jimmy Causey, 46, was recaptured at a Texas motel before daybreak, more than two days after bolting to freedom in a plot worthy of a Hollywood script. It was the second time in 12 years that he escaped.

This time, he used a smuggled-in cellphone to coordinate the delivery of the breakout tools, investigators said. Then, with dusk approaching on the Fourth of July, he cut through four fences and left a dummy in his bed that fooled his guards. He got an 18-hour head start.

When he was caught, he had about $47,000 in cash, an ID card and two guns, authorities said.

“We believe a drone was used to fly in the tools that allowed him to escape,” South Carolina Corrections Director Bryan Stirling said. He said investigators were still trying to confirm that, and he didn’t elaborate on why they believe a drone was involved.

White, of course

Inmates_Second_Escape_06384.jpg-987bd.jpg

Back