trolls with god admin

seriously why do ppl think dare is in jail?

hope one of the many people with ftp access to it will back it up before it dies

p.s. i was bros with the 'real' Thumper he was a v cool dood

yeah thumper was a great dood and a good HO. groove how can i search your demo archive, the titles only go so far before being cut off. is there any way to extend

:heart: 💚

yeah thumper was a great dood and a good HO. groove how can i search your demo archive, the titles only go so far before being cut off. is there any way to extend

yeah unfortunately that's just the default way apache shows directory listings if there's like, no index or page or anything

i'm not a web guy so idk shit about shit but ill fiddle around and see if there's a way to style it a bit better w/o taking up a bunch of my time or installing a file browser (if anyone has any tips LMK)

oh yeah don't beat yourself up at all dude i was just searching for TWC demos and S3 demos (inspired by that S3 thread), cntrl+f yields a few and i thought that was it but actually there are a lot more that only say TWC at the end. No way of knowing unless you manually highlight mouse over the file. Dang. Maybe just upload a .txt of the files if it's easier?

HOLY FUCK! My love for you knows no bounds bud. You made my night. vgt

alright i think im gonna leave it like it is, its not a work of art but its a whole hell of a lot better and it doesn't hurt my eyes late at night

TribalWar Demo Archive

let me know if there's something u dont like, i found the font looks a little weird on low resolution screens but its definitely better than it was

4hSIWTDl.jpg

Back