put the anticheat and unhappymod on if ur gonna do any real tourney/competition yo

what bullshit do u want to change about tribes now

personally i want it so that when u ma a person the sky it goes like okami or princess mononoke

MNyuXWd.jpg

windwaker jet grind radio aesthetic tribes

in my dream world

cs didnt get popular

tribes 1 gameplay stayed the same (with open modding and less crashing)

we got sequels that added aesthetic art but kept the main base game the same

im not gonna quote some war movie or something

but just saying if u came from ren or troc there is a 90% chance u were using hardcore happymod/happyflag at some point in your career

maybe you're the exception but i distinctly remember vertigo having a reputation for being a huge cheater throughout the ren grapevine EVEN WHEN I WAS PLAYING SHIFTER (which was over 13 years ago dood!!!!!!). and this was mostly because my last name has vert in it and i was playing on a similar but equally rare name of v3r3kai and people got us confused. it's a small internet/small world and the grapevine tells no lies. regardless we got anticheat now so lets focus on that and move on.

There must have been another vertigo then, I didnt start playing renLT till I was like 20 prolly. 13 years ago I would have been 14 and definitely not knowing shit about cheats in tribes. I was a late arrival to the RenLT community, I only started playing it because they shit talked tribes football mod on forums and I wanted to beat them at their own game to shut them up. I prolly played it for months without happyflag before someone told me I should prolly get it because I was playing the mod with a disadvantage without it. Lol

Last edited:
jesus I am terrible at picking names... BaseLT i start using PJ and people think im a scripter. RenLT I use vertigo and people think im a cheater. Weird though, i dont remember anyone from renLT asking if I was whatever vertigo you are thinking of.

ITS ALL LIES AND IDC ANYMORE IDGAF EVERY1 IS WELCOME TO PLAY TRIBES STOP BEING FUKIN HOMOS NO 1 CARES THE GAME IS 20 YEARS OLD WTF

Some1 told me afterhope had been taken off and sleepy was cheating at tribes again.

Sleepy has been playing midair from time 2 time and seems to have moved past all this

Keep tribe clean and don't let people get soft~~~~~

from my understanding

sleepy doesnt play t1 and hasnt since midair went instant access - he doesnt even talk to t1 ppl

1.41 is on the server but its not forced, its opt in, so if your name appears in color on the "o" objective screen menu then you're running 1.41 if it's white you're using 1.11

optionally 1.41 can be forced back on or pureclient or unhappymod idc its up to you guys you all have server access

idk what u want to use for a potential take ur best 7 for cash prize tourney coming in the future, its up to u ppl, i probably wont even play if im putting up the cash but im not anal enough to make the anti-cheat provider sit as well.

How will teams be picked? And why are you paying? It should be like a $10-20 entry fee and if you want to sweeten the pot, go for it. Also don't make it in July or I won't be able to play as I'll be moving the family the fuck out of CA that month.

i want to put up a larger than usual cash prize annually courtesy of the canadian government (theres a way to get part of this written off as a business expense and fueled by grants lol) and see if it draws out any scums

that means no draft

basically, a 3 round cash tourney with teams its gonna be at least 1k canadian from me if not more

someone could run a draft at the same time to get ppl involved but im so totally against annual revival drafts because they're kinda tedious

im looking to do some kind of cash tourney for reflex as well and i was hoping midair but its kinda rigged

Nice... That should stir up some old players for sure. Plus I can justify it to the wife by telling her I'm going to win all the moneys.

150 bux canadian out of a possible 1k to win is such cheese, the prize pool has got to be increased but saving is not my forte, i still have to write up all the prize acceptance conditions etc (there will be an essay requirement to accept the cash etc)

i lost all the pics of my face with half a skull tbh and sponsorships arent hard to get if u show some kind of track record

the main issue being association with tw and the culture here which is a human resources and corporate governance nightmare

this is out of my own pocket type thing if someone wants to come in and run things in a more officiated manner like TWL is planning to do i'm not gonna say anything (fuk id probably even be banned from participating)

but tbh i prefer things my way ;

this isnt a draft tourney

ideal prize pool is gonna be something like

large lump sum cash here (like 1-3k)

2nd prize is gonna be some kind of pizza coupon for 1 person

3rd prize is gonna be like some book i buy and ship to someone from amazon

alternatively i was gonna do this in reflex for 1v1 tourney with max 1st place prize at like 300 dollars

some1 make a draft if u ppl feel like doing a draft

some1 make a draft if u ppl feel like doing a draft

I could throw that together, but would everyone participate in draft - or would there be 1-2 stacked teams and the rest in a draft?

Based on screen shots I've taken from the last couple months, there has been about 80 semi-active to completely active players. Probably more like 50-60 if you don't count players that were around for a week or something and haven't been back since. And then knock another 15-25 off that because not all of the 50-60 would want to participate or care to participate I guess.

But seriously, I could start collecting emails (because not everyone checks TW) and make an actual draft pool over the next couple months if you want me to do that for your tourney?

I've liked the idea of having an email list for T1 put together anyway for when it goes into a period of inactivity someday again.

u do ur tourney in the meantime ill come up with ways to finance mine and announce it sometime idk?

and u should totally do a draft if u want to do that but i have no idea how itd work same with the email list but go for it!

Back