Pick Ups 2Night

good side note, never let lel play home D
cause I'll end up chasing

edit: also I forget, vamp are you ayy???

You can get away with chasing sometimes, you just have to be ultra-aware of where your capper is with the flag. As home D, I will only chase for a couple of seconds sometimes right when a guy grabs to help the chaser. But I will only do it if I know I'll have enough time to respawn and clear campers before a return or get to friendly flag carrier. I might also chase if I have the best beat on a capper when they grab and I know my chaser isn't even close. Also, you're cleared to chase with 30 seconds remaining and a 1 cap lead. I've saved a few games doing that, lol.

Maybe dare can add some kind of a link to the server upon entrance and exit to storks guide. We should have made videos a long time ago demonstrating responsibilities of each position with text or voice overs.

vert it was never about getting picked lawl. i couldn't play, thats working hours here on tiny island, if it was weekends might be diff story.

agree with opsayo even though i prefer my 1.11 config, maybe also give bugs server a try

vert it was never about getting picked lawl. i couldn't play, thats working hours here on tiny island, if it was weekends might be diff story.

agree with opsayo even though i prefer my 1.11 config, maybe also give bugs server a try

The others can just as easily just play on bugs server - I don't even know if we'd have an admin for bugs server. We need an admin to PU.

Back