"He was having sex with her at the stand!"

why is this somehow political

can u politicucks stop politicucking everything for titty sake

pry a libtard, pry a conservacuck pry a HRERRRRRRRNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

jfc

so many of these people exist too

that is the saddest part

and they genuinely go away from events like this purely convinced that they were validated and in the right with their actions

OMG I hope to God she went and told someone that she called the cops and got 2 people arrested for having sex in a Poke!

hahaha If only we could get a video of her reading/reacting to everyone not agreeing with her and some of the golden comments!

why is this somehow political

can u politicucks stop politicucking everything for titty sake

pry a libtard, pry a conservacuck pry a HRERRRRRRRNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

jfc

All the rage posters assume it's a libtard or cuckservative etc

So easy to predict them all

OMG I hope to God she went and told someone that she called the cops and got 2 people arrested for having sex in a Poke!

hahaha If only we could get a video of her reading/reacting to everyone not agreeing with her and some of the golden comments!

She immediately made a post on 2x subreddit and they all told her she was so brave to survive that assault.

So, uh... was this whole thing just an attempt at going viral?

i dont think so I still think she is fucking crazy... she tweets nobody constantly about Justin Bieber. She thinks she is in a relationship with JB and even says in some of her nude pics "JB made this for me"

i don't see any issues with using the platform for my own doings if it gives closure and the opening to focus on a vocation like law and art and renos

aw dang i avoided the pedo testing the last time swallowing some impatient this time after a 2nd round of pars isnt hard

want to see some ppl get locked up ur crossing lines

Back