If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it

you need a meme generator

you are the definition of subpar

go plug that in you dipshit

u know damned well i do not.

i am a ps god.

if anyone is subpar, it's you, brother.

lol $10,000 worth of running shoes rotting in closet

you are about as simple as they come

mid life crisis doucher with internet access

hey wanna go play t2 renegades

says the 3 line chump simpleton

throwing his t1 credentials around once again because he has nothing else

fucking pathetic tub of lard

dont use simple when i just used it

and you copy the posting style

i didnt mention what i did in tribes, fruity pie

you wanna try again

your fucking devices should need quarters for your posts, bitch

nah bro, i wouldn't want to subject you to another day of looking on longingly at another new pair of useless shoes that do nothing but catch fat fuck tears

TYv0xj6.jpg

was reminded of this thread last night, girl said 'you look so cute with your glasses on, sorry I mean handsome'

I personally couldn't care less what word girls use as long as it isn't 'gross', 'ugly' or 'creepy', but I thought it was interesting that she was aware that a lot of guys wouldn't appreciate 'cute'.

regardless, we watched the old IT movie (3 hours long jfc and that wack fuckin spider lol) and she sucked my dick. The end.

since the mother of your children is apparently not giving a shit that you are out being a little slut lately with other women, i'd ask if i could have a go at her, but she's not that attractive, so i see why you wanna fuck other chicks. :shrug:

and yeah, kudos to that bj girl that had the "cute" awareness. :bigthumb:

it's ok dude if i go to church and confess my sins i'll still go to heaven and we'll hang out together :brofist:

Back