St: GIM Guide on how to play rigid game style of 6V6 V7V 8V8 9V9 10V10 ECT/../LT

yH2aU
http://imgur.com/a/yH2aU

XfHDXRt.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite is when it's a standoff and 3 or 4 stay home to help hold the flag. This goes on for several minutes until people decide that the flag needs to be returned. This is when they all decide in unison to leave in order to get the return. Meanwhile there's nobody left to hold the flag. They succeed in getting the return, as does the other team at just about the same time. This turns out to be a giant wasted effort for both teams.

Semi pro tips:

- Only ONE person stays at home with the carrier unless there are lots of people in the server which may require 2. Never more than 2... Ever. As a carrier, seeing so much green at the base can become confusing and is generally counter productive.

- If you decide to stay home, don't leave your flag carrier, UNLESS there are others who are refusing to also leave the flag carrier.

- If he asks for a pickup, go get it immediately, if he's not, clear the base until he does.

-Try to keep track of where you carrier is at all times. Sometimes it's hard to ask for a pickup when you're being shat on by several players at once. Be a heads up player. Know when he needs help.

-Make yourself easily accessible. Don't venture far away to duel. While this is happening there's usually 2 or more guys on your carrier.

This concludes my waste of typing :)

My favorite is when it's a standoff and 3 or 4 stay home to help hold the flag. This goes on for several minutes until people decide that the flag needs to be returned. This is when they all decide in unison to leave in order to get the return. Meanwhile there's nobody left to hold the flag. They succeed in getting the return, as does the other team at just about the same time. This turns out to be a giant wasted effort for both teams.

Semi pro tips:

- Only ONE person stays at home with the carrier unless there are lots of people in the server which may require 2. Never more than 2... Ever. As a carrier, seeing so much green at the base can become confusing and is generally counter productive.

- If you decide to stay home, don't leave your flag carrier, UNLESS there are others who are refusing to also leave the flag carrier.

- If he asks for a pickup, go get it immediately, if he's not, clear the base until he does.

-Try to keep track of where you carrier is at all times. Sometimes it's hard to ask for a pickup when you're being shat on by several players at once. Be a heads up player. Know when he needs help.

-Make yourself easily accessible. Don't venture far away to duel. While this is happening there's usually 2 or more guys on your carrier.

List of players who would rather duel than help flag carrier -

red
Joe Daddy
red
Gim
red
Odio
chakacent
red
Blind Parakeet

Semi pro tips:

im glad this cool guy here knows how to tribeCLAUDE

My favorite is when you get some noob who literally chase's you from your base to their's. Discing, chaining, nading you ALL the way back to their base.

My favorite is when you get some noob who literally chase's you from your base to their's. Discing, chaining, nading you ALL the way back to their base.
It's good sometimes depending on who you're targetting (really only for pubs)

i.e if you're chasing an annoying ass capper. or thumper/raven ;)

Back