plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

Right, in the zion mainframe. That's the only way I can explain some people who are gifted at music or athletes. But where do we go?

Come back as an octopus? Whale? Shark? Human in a different country and opposite sex?

Different planet?

Or completely different dimension we can't even see?

I'm hoping it's some kind of different dimension where we can go back and look at all the history on earth. Imagine if you die, you get up there (Heaven) and they go, "Ok, you're going back down to earth and here are you choices. We'll read your mind to know which choice you want the most." Then poof, you're back on earth being born and don't remember a thing about the previous life.

I think these people who are haggling all the time lose it somewhere else (Karma). If you ask for a legitimate discount every now and then fine. I like the example of these people having issues (no friends, divorce).

I think it starts in high school with these people, the ones who bum everything and never pay it back.

No. Pot in High School, don't do it any more since companies can test for that going back years. Only drink craft beer these days on the weekend.

Only stays in your system for about 30 days. The only exception would be a hair test, which exists but no one really uses that since it's an expensive test.

I have a cheap china knock off of those Minnetonka slippers. Believe it or not, Laurie makes me wear them around the house. Why? She claims the alcohol goes into the floor after I drink beer and it smells up the house. I have socks on when I wear them. Makes it easier to get them on and off. She yells at me if I don't have my slippers on, even if I haven't drank for a week.

Back