Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page The art to GG's
Page 5 of 8
deadpimp
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 03-09-2017, 15:30
if i can make it slut i have work tonight plus i doubt i would get picked anyway im t3 remember (( but all bull**** aside he was right i am a lil slow when it comes to capping but i can chase a mofo trust me. haven't been playin much lately so been off my game but ima prove to u suckers im t2 material !!!

EvilTree{OZ}

ps: stop saying i autoaim u noobs

Last edited by deadpimp; 03-09-2017 at 15:40..
Sponsored Links
[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
82 - 03-09-2017, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
This coming from someone who hit their plateau 5+ years ago and is nothing more than an average capper.

You, nor dutch even know me enough to make either of those statements with any inkling of fact to back them up. You base it all on what happened in the past..... You're nothing but a Ron Artest, a role player - you were easy to chase 5 years ago, and still are today.
here's what i know kid

you make essay threads about a game that died 10+ years ago

you say i dont know you well enough to make statements, then u follow it up with saying i was an average capper (i was never known as a capper, so u can see how you look like a hypocritical moron saying **** like this)

best of luck in your pickup game tonight where u can prove you are a tier 1 2017 tribal warrior

/drama

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
83 - 03-09-2017, 18:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpimp View Post
if i can make it slut i have work tonight plus i doubt i would get picked anyway im t3 remember (( but all bull**** aside he was right i am a lil slow when it comes to capping but i can chase a mofo trust me. haven't been playin much lately so been off my game but ima prove to u suckers im t2 material !!!

EvilTree{OZ}

ps: stop saying i autoaim u noobs

Well it appears my thread is having the right effect then - I am motivating more people to play and prove they should be a higher tier. Revival tribes.

Anyway, most people that are in tier 3 on my list or below are players I don't play with enough to know. I gave my opinion based on what I know. You are a good chaser, evil - and have played better lately when I've played with you.

I will note that VAV and CAPS LOCK had 39 grabs between them on HK against you, that's not the best screen shot to use to prove your worth.

I'll move your ass to tier 2, calm down.

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
84 - 03-09-2017, 19:01
also, I meant to put shift in tier 3, I haven't even played with him that much so idk. Not sure why he was tier 2.

deadpimp
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 03-09-2017, 23:41
<3

kitteh
Veteran++
Old
86 - 03-10-2017, 00:23
eviltree still tier 3 in my book. about as good as red

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
87 - 03-10-2017, 01:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph] still plays View Post

same

deadpimp
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 03-10-2017, 01:42
you just mad cuz im arena king

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
89 - 03-10-2017, 09:27
dodge

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
90 - 03-10-2017, 18:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
here's what i know kid

you make essay threads about a game that died 10+ years ago

you say i dont know you well enough to make statements, then u follow it up with saying i was an average capper (i was never known as a capper, so u can see how you look like a hypocritical moron saying **** like this)

best of luck in your pickup game tonight where u can prove you are a tier 1 2017 tribal warrior

/drama

... if anything, that's backing up my statement that you don't know me - because apparently I don't know you very well?

Look, "kid" - I've been around a long time, probably even longer than you tbh.

IF you say you weren't known as a capper - than what is it? Were you known as a deuchebag with an ego that he's never been able to backup?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 03-10-2017, 19:08
i'm just glad that my trolling actually bothers someone. I was worried that no one cared.

Now that I know it bothers you, I'm going to do it even more, fyi.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 03-10-2017, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
... if anything, that's backing up my statement that you don't know me - because apparently I don't know you very well?

Look, "kid" - I've been around a long time, probably even longer than you tbh.

IF you say you weren't known as a capper - than what is it? Were you known as a deuchebag with an ego that he's never been able to backup?
What was your name during alive/TWL era LT?

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
93 - 03-10-2017, 20:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
What was your name during alive/TWL era LT?
I had a lot of smurfs, but during that time - most probably knew me as the non-scripter Panama Jack or just PJ. I spent more time playing RenLT several years ago than BaseLT.

Few differences between renLT and baseLT - RenLT, you are medium armor, get 3 boosts, blaster instead of grenade launcher, and matches are heavily stand off based. A couple decent cappers could hold an opposing team to single digit returns with high air passing that makes chasing very difficult. Very high speed game. Positions are a bit different too - 2 cappers, 2 chasers, and a camper/LO. The second capper will switch to home D during stand off.

So basically, I was playing other mods during the prime of BaseLT, but would play occasionally, usually smurfing. I did play in 2 or 3 baseLT draft ladders back in the day, but nothing big. So, I know every one pretty well - but they don't necessarily know me because I smurfed so much.

I explained who I was in pretty good detail in my TW Family history thread that was prolly TLDR for most people who don't really care.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
94 - 03-10-2017, 22:17
tldr lol

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 03-11-2017, 00:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
tldr lol

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 03-11-2017, 09:50
post as panama jack rq

and the whole dont know **** about tribes act you are pulling makes me think you arent pj

Last edited by Dutch; 03-11-2017 at 09:54..
The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
97 - 03-11-2017, 11:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
post as panama jack rq

and the whole dont know **** about tribes act you are pulling makes me think you arent pj
I'm not the scripter PJ, when I said "non-scipter" I meant that I wasn't the scipter. I should have made that more clear. And when did I say I don't know **** about tribes? I've technically played this game since it came out, albeit I was 8 years old.

I used the name Panama Jack for TeamRabbit - none of the TR guys were familiar with the scripter, or cared enough to mention it to me that I was using his name. I played baseLT as PJ for a while until people starting asking me how I was and confusing me for the scripter, for good reason - but I didn't know there had been a panama jack that was apparently famous in tribes LOL. I tried using names with PJ initials to break the name, but it was too late - half the people playing tribes knew me as fake-PJ and that was that.

That's what resulted in me smurfing BaseLT for the longest time. Which is why the people on TW that aren't playing today don't know me, even though I probably played many games with them in PUB and even several in PU's. That's also why I probably know more about people here than they know about me.

Again - if you are so curious as to who I am and where I came from - read my TW family history thread, I think I explain it pretty clearly.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 03-11-2017, 12:17
yeah just get the **** out of here

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
99 - 03-11-2017, 12:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
yeah just get the **** out of here

I play tribes, this is tribes talk. Do you still play tribes, dutch?

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 03-11-2017, 12:56
no but you will never get on my level lol panama jack

Page 5 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page The art to GG's

Social Website Bullshit